At Pax East

Story 1 - chapter 3

  Since we ate and got ready and since me and angel put a dress on and put our hair up and Angel mom put both of our hair into a braid we got ready to go out and when we got out of our room we went to the elevator on our floor and got in and pressed the first floor button and since we clicked it, it glowed and both me and angel were super excited because we were going to see what we could do in L.A and since it's not cold or hot right now it's the right temperature for us since we are in a dress and we are both wearing a choker necklace but neither me or angel or our mom's noticed the glow that our necklace and bracelets had on it.

   ^Time skip since our mom's had to go rent a car^

Me and angel were waiting by the curb until a car slowed down right beside us we both heard my mom said " hop in little momma's".

So we went in to the car and they took off and we heard the car talking because the car had a gps inside of its radio so our parents were listening to it so that they knew where pax east was and I forgot to mention that today was one of the first days of pax east and both me and angel had everything we needed for our hero's to sign in our bags that we had on our backs, we already ate breakfast and I'm sure that there's lunch and dinner at pax east.
They said that it will take a couple hours or one hour so they told us to put music on and we listened to them (also them is my mom and Angel's mom).
We both fall asleep, first Angel fell asleep on my shoulder then a couple minutes after she fell asleep on me I fall asleep. ( btw we = me and Angel).
We woke up to our music becoming louder and then shaking our shoulders to wake us up and then we knew that we were there now 'cause we noticed the huge building across the street then angel's mom turn to the right to get to the building.

   * after we parked and payed *

Me and angel ran in to the buliding and we heard our mom's tell us to wait up so we did so when they told us that we can go now but that we have to stay in contact with them and we have to stay together and that since the building is so packed that if we get separated that we have to keep in contact with each other as well so we just nodded and headed off while holding hands.

           ^ after a couples hours of watching their shows it was time to get our shirts signed ^

Angel asked me that if her mom's texts me that I should tell her that she went to get her shirt signed by bts and that she see me after and that I should tell her mom that I'm getting my shirt signed by my favorite youtubers and I told her ok I will, so we went our separate ways she went left and I went right .

My POV:

As I walked I felt my anxiety slowly start to rise , Angel promised that she would come with me but I understand she wanted to go see bts before it got too busy just like I want to see markiplier, jacksepticeye, pewdiepie, Matthias, Nathan sharp, and Shane Dawson before there was a huge line so that I can get my shirt signed by them besides our mom's told us that today is the only day that we are going to pax east so that's why we have a lot of money in both of our bags so that we can get some merch before we have to leave I don't really know where our parents were, before me and Angel got separated we both could see our parents but know that we are separated I couldn't find them, there not where they were when we left but then I got some text messages from angel and my mom but they were strange I mean angel's was not my mom's, my mom's was just asking me where me and Angel were and I told her the truth that I was in line to get my favorite youtubers to signed my shirt and that angel went to see the bts for them to signed her shirt and then the line moved up a little bit more so I moved up as well, there wasn't a lot of people in line now but it was kinda strange considering that there was a bunch of people behind me but now there isn't so I'm like the last one.

* time skip to me being the last person in line and the line went up now*

        Markiplier
M: hello
Me: hi could you please sign my t-shirt for me
M: yes sure I can
* He signs the t-shirt .

Sean/Jacksepticeye
J: top of the morning to ya laddies hello
Me: hi could you please sign my t-shirt
J: yep
* jacksepticeye signs the t-shirt

Pewdiepie
  P:hello bro
Me: could you please sign my t-shirt
P: yeah sure bro
• he signs the shirt
Matpat
MP: hi
Me:hi could you please sign my t-shirt
Mp: sure
* He signs the t-shirt
Matthias
Mt: hi
Me: hi could you please sign my t-shirt
Mt: sure
* he signs the t-shirt
Shane Dawson
Sd: hi
Me: hi could you please sign my t-shirt
Sd: sure
* he signs my t-shirt
Eathan/ crank games play
E:hi
Me:hi could you please sign my t-shirt
E:sure
* he signs the t-shirt
Mr.beast
Mb:hi
Me:hi could you please sign my t-shirt
Mb:sure
•he signs the t-shirt

Other people that I liked signed my t-shirt and then I bought some merch from them also but when I was finished and I'm pretty sure Angel was finished as well but before we could go to each other and go to our mom's all the lights in the whole building went out and both me and angel had our phones out we tried to put on the flashlights on our phone but the flashlights wouldn't work and I felt my anxiety rush up all the way now and I started to freak out and I heard angel as well I tried my best to locate her and then a little light shines it way to her until the light went out and I took off running towards her but when I was almost too her something sharp and pointy poked me in the right side of my neck and should and then I felt whatever was sharp and pointy come out of my neck and shoulder and whatever was in the shot or knife was starting to burn and it started to become really painful and I just fell on to the ground now and then a couple seconds later I heard angel groaning and I heard our parents yelling our name and I started to feel my body shaking like I was having a seizure but I don't think I was having one well not at this second I used what little strength I had and dragged my body to angel and I realized that she was now unconscious and I then felt my head start to spin and then I remember that I screamed out both of our mom's names and told them where we were and then I remember hearing footsteps before I felt another sharp pain but this time I felt the needle go into my left shoulder and my left side of my neck I then remembered hearing angel groan as well. I started feel anger start to rise since I didn't know who these people are and why they were doing this and then I remember feeling my head spin faster then before and then The last thing I remember was my mom and Angel mom coming towards us since all the lights came back on and then my eyes closed.