They are still unconscious

Story 1 - chapter 4
Jenna's mom POV
   * it's been 10 days since both Jenna and Angel have been unconscious they are still out and since they aren't awake and they both have a very high fever we can't go back to Shelby Township Michigan we can't even go back to Michigan until they're better and we already took them to the hospital the doctors said that even though they wake up they might not be the same and Angel mom's is pissed and I can't blame her I'm pissed but I'm more worried than pissed because the doctors said that the should of woken up by now but they haven't and the doctors also said that whatever was in that needle can't come out of them and-* DING *
Oh I think that's Both Jenna and Angel's phone shoot ok I guess I should check Jenna and mrs. Zanger will check Angel's.

Oh it's just her YouTube and twitter but let's just check it out it won't hurt anyone if we check her notifications

Oh jacksepticeye and markiplier and pewdiepie and Matthias and matpat and mr.beast have some new videos. Ok let's check jacksepticeye channel first
Ok well I didn't expect this but Jenna did meet them and jack was crying and said " wapish wapish top of the morning to ya laddies I have too say that I'm sorry to somebody" no I have keep on staying positive they are still alive, there hearts are still beating and then an another loud BING went off and I clicked on the video it was all of Jenna YouTube heroes and the nightcore version of changes x SAD! Was playing in the background and the youtubers had tears streaming down their faces and I didn't noticed until I felt water fall down on to my hand and then I fell down on my knees and started to cry and then so did angel's mom and we hugged each other just like our daughters there hands were intertwined with each other's but we had to have hope that they were going to survive whatever is in their body system I almost forgot about the youtube video that was on until jacksepticeye said we sorry to the parents of Jenna Watson and Angel Zanger but we can tell you that they will survive this but they will be a little bit different when they wake up and then mom and Angel mom breath a sigh of relief but then they heard markiplier say " but you can't take them back to Michigan they have too stay by us because if they go back their will become really aggressive and angry more toward people and people they love and they might hurt you or hurt family and friends. I'm so sorry but just too let you know that we aren't the ones that did it to Angel we did it to Jenna and they need to stay by each other ok when they wake up they will be confused and they will feel the pain and they will feel burning but when they are near you or us they will feel a little better.