Getting ready

Story 1 - Chapter 2
I remember that we woke up to the sun shining in our eyes and to my phone notifications that keeps going off. Angel was moaning and saying ' Jenna turn off your notifications it's bugging me!. I remember that I did do it and I checked what the notifications were saying and I realized that it's was Twitter and YouTube going off especially one of my Favourite youtubers Jacksepticeye and markiplier and Nathan Sharp and pewdiepie and Matthias and then on Twitter I saw it said bts is coming to L.A to Pax East. I was excited and I'm sure Angel is going to be to since she loves bts and since there're coming she'll love it but I knew that I can't tell her now she's still asleep I decided that when they wake up that I will tell our parents and her.

         *A couple hours later*

I felt myself get shaken so I jumped off the bed and I heard angel start to giggle I then got up and looked at her and said " hi" Angel said hi back to me and then my face started to smile at her now and she asked me what I was smiling about and I told her in her ear and all that me and our mom's heard was an excited yelp because she was so excited and then I picked up my phone and showed her it . She was so excited and then her mom asked us what we were both excited about so I told her that I was excited about meeting my YouTube heroes and Angel said that she is excited about meeting her bts heroes.

So a couple hours later we all decided to get dressed and to start the day , my mom gave me my pills that I take every morning and we all went into the bathroom to comb our hair and brushed our teeth and then we put a little bit of make-up on.