18:Possessed

If you forgot about the characters go to the intro page

Omniscient 

1:23pm

 October 26th 2019

She laid on her bed in her robe glaring at the phone screen in annoyance. He wasn't listening to her and she was getting pissed off by the second.

"You're not fucking listening to me Winn they took my kids away from me and you have to fucking get them back cause I swear on my dead mama I will kill your sister if I don't get my kids back". Chandler spat through the phone to Winn in anger her threat wasn't just a threat it was a warning that she'll be willing to do.

"Damn bitch chill. I'm going to court on Saturday. You don't even love them kids why the fuck you stressing"?

When Jhamal left Chandler realized how bad she messed up. She truly regrets losing him. But not because of love but because of money. That was the reason why she was with him in the first place. Chandler used to be a stripper considering the fact her family was always poor and the only way she could provide for her and her sister was to strip. Her mother abandoned them for a while then came back sick so when  she saw Jhamal it was a chance for her to quit stripping and get money since he was rich. So when he left she had to return to stripping and use the child support money that Winn sent her for herself only so the kids got taken away. Now she's sick and tired and her plan is to use the twins to get back with Jhamal so she can get married to him, have access to his account, hack him and leave him poor.

"Mind ya business and do what I told you". She simply said then hung up.

She never really had a bad attitude but stripping had changed all that. She had been beat up, raped and verbally abused by her clients and that can change a person. She'd even killed one of her clients who had tried to rape her a few weeks ago and now evil had filled her heart. She had become a devil herself. She is possessed and would go as far as killing Jhamal and everyone in her way of the money she wants.

And when she wants something she wouldn't stop until she got just that.

 Melanie Freda

1:23pm 

I stared at my desk unamused at the papers that littered it. I could barely make my mind pay attention but I knew they had to be signed regardless. My phone started to ring and I smiled seeing his name on my screen. I suddenly felt the need to check my appearance before I answered even though it wasn't face time.

"Hey ". I said using my sweetest voice all of a sudden I felt like a giddy high school girl talking to her crush.

"Sup beautiful. I was on my way to visit you but knew I couldn't go empty handed so I wanted to know if you wanted taco bell or chipotle"? Jhamal's caring voice asked. "Chipotle please and thank you".

"Aight I gotchu I'll be there in 10 mins". He said hanging up. After our conversation a few days ago we agreed to take it slow. I still needed a key element to move on and he was willing to wait until I did just that.

I then suddenly felt energy and could suddenly focus on those papers that piled my desk.

Like Jhamal promised approximately 10 minutes later a soft knock was heard on my door and I almost tripped running to the door to open it.

"Hey" I smiled widely seeing Jhamal. He's cologne intoxicated my nose as I stared at his outfit. He wore simple black distressed jeans with a black denim jacket which he wore over a peach sweatshirt. It was something so simple but yet he looked so good. I didn't even realize I was staring until he snapped me back to reality.

"You like what you see"? He winked at me letting himself in my office then dropped the bag of chipotle on my desk as I followed timidly behind him.

"And would it be wrong if I did"? I captured the speckle of boldness lingering within me.

"No....as a matter of fact I'm rightfully yours the same way you are mine, you just haven't operated that yet very soon though". He responded smirking taking a seat on my grey couch as he gazed at my eyes from his spot across the room. I liked how he had two sides both formal and informal. Though I preferred the informal "hood" version.

"Why do you favor keeping a distance between us and sit across the room"? Jhamal randomly asked keeping his smirk on his face.

"So we both don't loose our self control and it's easier for me to stare in your eyes than it is when I'm sitting right beside you". I sat on my desk getting the bag of chipotle besides me and opening it up.

"What do you look for when you stare in my eyes Melanie". My name rolled of his tongue smoothly a little bit too smoothly causing me to squirm slightly.

"I don't know really I just find it peaceful. Your eyes have a calming sensation to it". I replied before shoving a forkful of rice and beans into my mouth.

"Same for you". He replied simply as we relaxed into the them comfort of each others presence.

"So you sit away so we both don't loose control but what assures you that I'm not gonna walk over there"? He asked after 2 whole minutes of just staring in each others eyes in comfortable silent as I finished my bowl.

"I'm not assured I just made an attempt but it's too late now ".

He didn't even think twice before he got up walking across the room. A smile uncontrollably crept on my face noticing how he jumped up from the couch. I wiped my mouth with a napkin then stuffed my bowl in the plastic bag and turned around to see Jhamal face to face with me. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vote, Comment and Share