Chapter 5

Louis POV
So 2hrs later I was at the house I was born in the house I was raised in it been so long sense I've been in this house, I couldn't wait to bring Amelia here to Germany. And have a future with her I would do anything for this woman so I was glad I was going to tell my parent's about her so we got to my father's office and he explained what I have to do when I become king of mafia even though I already knew what to do because I knew it was in the family generation but after my parent's said all the mafia information they asked me who this important girl in my life I told them about my beautiful queen. How her smile makes me forget everything, how curvy her body was, how smart and beautiful and how sweet and caring she was, they seem like they were supportive of me and Amelia but then I told them I wouldn't be king without my mama's they said along she was ok moving here then they were ok with it. I was totally overwhelmed with happiness she changed me into a better man because of it and he didn't care along as he was with Amelia. So a day later he was going back to airport to go home and see his future wife 8 hours later he was back to his penthouse hoping she was still there and she was on his bed with a thong on and his oversized shirt on her, he wanted her so bad so he took off his shirt a kissed her soft lips at that moment she woke up and kissed him back then he said "babygirl can I ask you a question" Amelia nodded her head as she sat up he then asked her the question hoping to she say yes. " alright I know we haven't been together that long but I want you to move to Germany with me please" she just sat there shocked and said why he asked her why, so after 30 minute's she said yes because she loved him and do anything for him even if he was the most dangerous man alive she just had to tell her mom and Ashley and hopefully they supported her.
Amelia POV
After I got the news that I was dating a mafia and a German man I just sat there shocked I didn't know what to say to him but before I moved across the country with the man she loved he had to convince her to go there for how long that would be but after over a hour I was convinced and I said yes to my future husband he hugged and kissed me all over and for the very first time I had sex with the most evilest man on earth and I loved it but I had to go clean up and stuff after that I payed next to my daddy and kissed him good night.
Ashley POV
So I was home bored yesterday until Amelia called me she asked me if I wanted to hang with her and I said yeah, but my name is Ashley Garcia I am from the Dominican Republic I am a lesbian and I have a thick body/ curvy body whatever people say to me sometimes and I'm dark skin I'm very confident but I am 5'5 ft tall I have curly black hair ( this what she look like👇🏼)

and I am a feminist I got 2 older brother's one 27 and the other one 32 and I'm 22 years old and I found Amelia when she drops her keys and I picked them up and she was mad pretty I don't know why she was insecure about her body because she was be...

and I am a feminist I got 2 older brother's one 27 and the other one 32 and I'm 22 years old and I found Amelia when she drops her keys and I picked them up and she was mad pretty I don't know why she was insecure about her body because she was beautiful the way she was and I i know some girls can be enemigos but I wasn't and if you bring hate to my friend I'm golpearte el culo period but I'm glad her man giving her confidence but if he hurt's her I'm going to go loco on him period sis.

Author note: thank you all for over 100+ views I wasn't expecting this much love over the past 4 days so thank you all so much and if you wanna know what Ashley said in Spanish use google 😂❤️ love you all have good rest of your day