Chapter 18

Amelia POV

I woke up this morning not finding Louis on the bed so I walked in the walking closet they had and try to find something to wear

Finally I found a oversized shirt and I put that on with some panties and went were his favorite place was the gym so 5 min later I was almost to the lobby and some guy smack my ass and said " wyd looking like that sexy you hear by yourself beauti...

Finally I found a oversized shirt and I put that on with some panties and went were his favorite place was the gym so 5 min later I was almost to the lobby and some guy smack my ass and said " wyd looking like that sexy you hear by yourself beautiful" and I responded quick with a attitude saying "yes I'm with my husband and my man would not like it if he found out you was smacking my ass and was harassing me with your childish ass self" and then this man responded " yeah well I fucking hate fat people anyways and probably bet you don't even have a husband when your like 400 pounds" then when I was just about to punch this man face in Louis comes out with no shirt on and with just grey sweatpants and looks at me with a smile and then this man with a dirty look and says to him " may I ask you why my wife was about to fight you" and the man was at least a little bit shorter then Louis so I seen it on his face that he was scared of him which made me chuckle a bit. But then he said back that something that wasn't true at all and said " your wife was about to kiss me" and I was about to curse him out until Louis kissed me on the head and whispered to me that he knew it wasn't true at all and I smiled then he looked back at the man and said " I don't think my wife was about to kiss you so I suggest that you leave my wife alone or I'm going to find you a beat your ass wherever you are understand that sir" he nodded his head quickly and walked off he looked at me and said "what did he say to you babygirl whatever he said my guards can deal with him baby" so I told him what he said and what he did to me and he looked like he was about to explode until I comforted him with a kiss and he pick me up like baby all the way into our room and told me to take off my clothes so we could get in the shower together and go to the pool I said ok and went into the shower.

Louis POV

I told Amelia to get in the shower and I would be in there with her soon after I found out what that fucking ugly ass monkey man did to her I wanted to fucking  jump him so I searched up him up and his name was Bryan and he was a 35 year old and he lived in Texas, Houston and was part Italian so I called my guard to let him know who he is a handle him then after that I went into the shower with the love of my life. And washing her whole body and she washed mine as we made out but I stop before it got any where else so we got out and we went into the closet to find are swimsuits. Amelia put on a bikini with a cover up with it and I just put on swim trunks after that Amelia and I just swam for a couple hours and watched movies the rest of the day.

Author note: hey y'all I got excited good news I'm going to post my new interracial book out in a day or two called " his crazy for her" so when I upload that y'all should read it thank you for all the support y'all give me love y'all