Chapter 12

Ruby POV
(What her office looks like ☝🏼)

I was at work in my office looking at new design on clothes but then a co worker comes in and says I have a meeting soon his name is Ben he been working here for a couple of years now for me he always tries to flirt with me but I just annoy him all the time because he is not my type he to young for me I like me a older man that more mature and knows what he wants and also I like a little bit muscle on them. But I tell him "ok I will be there when I am ready" he winks at me and leaves I roll my eyes when he leaves and walk to my meeting with co-workers when I get to the meeting room the co-workers all stand up for me and say good morning Miss. Rees I say good morning to them all and sit down in my chair then everyone sits down after, after we were done with the meeting I go back to my office and keep looking at my clothes design I want to make, I make clothes in all sizes though XS-5X so everyone can enjoy my clothes because I know how it feels for plus size person to not find what they want because it to small on them or they just can't find it in there size. And I also make men clothes to but then I get a business call from my modeling boss and says he needs me right now I say ok and I pack up and leave and go to the elevator so I can go to the lobby couple minutes later when the elevator door opens I run as fast as I can to my car and drive off 30 minutes later I'm there at my modeling job I run in the door and say to my boss " I'm sorry I'm late there was a lot of traffic" he nodded and said it was ok he told me to put on these outfits to pose in for the picture's and I said ok and changed

( what she was wearing for her pics)

After I got changed in all my outfits I got my money for how many hours I did and I got 500$ then I put back on my regular clothes and drove to karaoke because every Saturday I preform there and sing I don't do it as a career I just think it fun s...

After I got changed in all my outfits I got my money for how many hours I did and I got 500$ then I put back on my regular clothes and drove to karaoke because every Saturday I preform there and sing I don't do it as a career I just think it fun so I do my hair different and put on makeup before I go out there when I go out there I see this man that is very tall and is very muscular and his face is like no other I've ever seen.

Aaron POV
I was getting ready for work I got on a black tux for work I woak up at 7 a.m this morning to go at 7:30 I was out the door and heading to my business I came in the lobby and the desk lady always flirted with me but I didn't care one time she put her fake plastic boobs in my face and I gave her a dirty look because I can just smell the plastic then I walk away and the lady was at least not even 5ft yet and I don't want them short I want my women to have some hight to her so I can kiss her and not bend down to her small hight but then I walked to my office that practically looked like a room and took out my files and work on stuff then my Assistant came in and told me I have a meeting in 10 minutes I told her "ok" with my deep voice I have and got my files and other needed and walked to the meeting room when I got in the room everyone standing and saying good morning Mr. king and I said good morning to them back and sat in the chair after the meeting was over I went back to my office and looked at more files then after I was done with files I got lunch so I ate my lunch I had and got a call from a co-worker from my other business saying there was a problem over there I said ok and ran to the elevator and when I came to the lobby the desk lady wave at me and said have a nice day Mr. king I said whatever got on my motorcycle and drove as fast as I could I got there ran into the lobby and said to the desk lady what had happened with my heavy breathing she said follow me I followed her and she went to the third floor and I hear yelling in one of my co-workers room I rushed to the room and said what's going on in here with my deep yelling voice and they got scared when they saw me and told me what was wrong I said that the most stupidest reason to yell at each other they said sorry boss it won't happen again and went back to work after I solved that problem I went to karaoke tonight because I haven't been there in a while so I got there 30 minutes early and some people saw me and said if they can get a picture I said yeah and I took a picture with the kids I saw this absolutely gorgeous curvy women come on stage the outfit she was wearing complimented her curves and everything she was chocolate and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her for the rest of the night and I could tell she was looking at me to with her tall frame but then she started singing and I watched her the whole night then when I knew I had to have the beautiful young lady in my life forever.

Author note: I am sorry this chapter was a little bit long but I may post another one tm love y'all