Chapter 7

So we were at the restaurant now with Louis's parents I was nervous because would they think I'm a pig if I had to much food or Dessert so I tap on Louis to get his attention and he looked up at me and smiled and said "yes" I told him to come with me in private so we could talk. So he got out of his chair and said "yes baby what wrong" so I told him what wrong and he just gave me a sad face and told me " baby you beautiful the way you are inside and out you are the most finest woman I have ever meet so please don't think about yourself that way because it hurts me that you don't love yourself the way I love you" after that I had no words and just started crying because no man has ever told me that In my life, then he smiled and kissed me and said I mean every word that came out my mouth now let's go sit down and eat now my queen I nodded my head and sat back down on the table. A hour later everyone was done eating and ready to go so we went back into the car and I got a call from Ashley so I answered it and I said hey, she said hi and after that she told me some tea and I was like "ooh ok girl" after that Louis took the phone away from me and said who are you, after that Louis ended the phone call and kissed me on my lips and said you can call her later right now it me and you time right I wanted to give him attitude but I was scared so I just nodded my head and he said good girl after that I fell asleep on Louis shoulder.

Louis POV
So we were at the restaurant I couldn't keep my eyes off of Amelia ass they look so good in her denim jeans so I smack her ass after that we got into the restaurant my parents were holding hands and specking in German to each other. I looked back at Amelia because she tap on my shoulder I got of my chair so we could go in private and speak I told her what wrong and "she told me that she doesn't want to eat because she doesn't want my parents thinking she was a pig if she ate to much"when she told me that I gave her a sad look and told her something that made her cry In happy tears I told her to sit down and eat. A hour later we left and I'm guessing one of her friends called her because she was laughing and everything so I took the phone away from her and ask who this on the phone then she told me her name and ask who are you I told her boyfriend she said oh and after that she was speaking in Spanish a little bit and told me if I hurt her she gonna hurt me 10x harder I nodded and hung up I gave the phone back to Amelia and I told her something she gave me a shock look but just nodded her head a little bit after she fell asleep on my shoulder. 20 minute's later we were home I didn't want to wake her up so I picked up and carried her all the way to my room and tried to change her without waking her up I put her in a white crop top and ripped sweatpants ( what she was wearing 👇🏼)

 20 minute's later we were home I didn't want to wake her up so I picked up and carried her all the way to my room and tried to change her without waking her up I put her in a white crop top and ripped sweatpants ( what she was wearing 👇🏼)

and laid her down and put the blanket over her after that I took off my shirt and put sum sweatpants on ( what his sweatpants look like 👇🏼)

and put on the tv to find something to watch I found something to watch, after that Amelia cuddle up to me and opened her eyes then fell back to sleep I chuckled a little bit because it was cute after that I feel asleep watching the tv

Author  note: hey guys I'm so sorry I been gone awhile I have been really sick for the past 2 weeks but I promise you guys to make up to you anyways love you guys and thanks for 500+ views