Chapter 14

Ruby POV

I woke up from the sunshine on my face but I wasn't on the couch no more I was on a California king size bed and also with a oversized shirt on me I'm surprised it fit with my cubby body but I saw a note on the dresser and it said " I when to work baby but here some money if you want to go shopping or anything I be back in a few hours and I told the maids to respect you and keep you company - love Aaron". I was shocked he left me a note but I didn't want his money I had my own money to by me stuff if I wanted to but it was a weekend so I didn't really want to get out of bed but I went downstairs to get my clothes and one of the maids gave me a bunch of flowers saying there from mister king I said thank you and put them in a vase and after that I got my clothes off the floor and went back upstairs to change and watch movies after a few movies I watched I fell asleep.

Aaron POV

I woke up at 5:00 o'clock this morning to work I saw my beautiful girlfriend just sleeping peacefully on my couch. I picked her up when I woke up and I put her in my shirt and it was very oversized on her I thought it was cute and kissed her cheek and later her down and put a blanket on her and got ready for work but before I left I put a note on the dresser and left when I got on my motorcycle 30 minutes later I was there and opened the door with a key and turned on the lights everywhere at 7 everyone started to come in and saying hello to me I waved back and got started seeing on my list who was here or not here today.

________________________________

10 hours later

I was on my way home to see my curvy goddess to see if she was still there, I saw her cooking in my kitchen I walked behind her and rapped my arms around her waist she had a hourglass figure but was still so curvy and thick I wanted her so bad and also you could tell she was in the gym sometimes but anyways I kissed her shoulder and neck gently and said how was your day my queen she said it was good I smiled and said have maids treated you with respect she said yes I smiled and kissed her lips and watched basketball on the tv.

Author note: hey y'all I'm sorry this chapter was a little short but I'm doing a new book and trying to do chapter on it but once there uploaded y'all should check it out love y'all 😊