Chapter 20

Louis POV

Amelia and I are at the airport now to go back home this week with her has been crazy but I loved every moment of it with her. And I wouldn't change it for the world but now they called are plane number and we were going back home to New York where Amelia family lives because I know she miss them it been a week and a 1/2 and all she said though most of the week is that she misses them so I got tickets to go back to New York because whatever my queen wants she gets.

________________________________
5 hours later

We finally arrive at New York and and it 9 o clock when we arrived and Amelia mom was here so Amelia saw her mom and hugged her tight then she saw me and how my son doing I smiled and said good we then got into here mom car then a hour later we arrived at a pretty big house

Amelia then said "this ain't your house mom so why are we here" Amelia mom then said ik this where Liam lives honey then Amelia said so you live together then mom her mom nodded then she got out the car and walk up the steps and opened the door th...

Amelia then said "this ain't your house mom so why are we here" Amelia mom then said ik this where Liam lives honey then Amelia said so you live together then mom her mom nodded then she got out the car and walk up the steps and opened the door then me and Amelia walk in we saw Liam I only meet him once at the wedding but he is a very tall man and seems like a gentleman but he was in the kitchen and he saw Amelia mom and ran up to her and picked her up and kissed her passionately.

________________________________

Amelia mom POV

So I haven't seen my kids in a week because of there honeymoon they told me to pick them up from the airport so I did I told Liam I would be back and he said " ok baby" and kissed me on the lips, when I was almost out the door he smack my ass and said " that all mine" I smiled because I knew he was in the mood but I had to go so I left the house and got in my car and drove off. A hour later I was there at the airport waiting for my 2 kids and yes I do call Louis my kid because he been apart of the family so I just called him my kid but then I see my beautiful daughter running towards me and she gives me a hug then I finally see Louis coming with the suitcases then I hug him a bring him in the hug to then we get to my car and they both get in then I drove off. Finally a hour later we were back and Amelia gave me a look and said wear are we then I explained then got out the car I then opened back the door and I saw Liam look at me with love in his eyes and ran to me and picked me up and gave me a passionate kiss. And the kids look at us like we was crazy but I didn't care I haven't been this happy every sense my last husband but he put me down and kissed me on the forehead one last time before he said dinner was ready I smiled and walked to the kitchen for dinner.

( what Liam looks like just pretend he has gray hair 😂)

Author note: ik this is a short chapter ik I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas for this book so I might have to take a little break to come up with some ideas and also I want to focus more on my newest book " his crazy for her" btw if you haven...

Author note: ik this is a short chapter ik I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas for this book so I might have to take a little break to come up with some ideas and also I want to focus more on my newest book " his crazy for her" btw if you haven't read that yet I recommend you do but comment and vote love y'all