An Unimaginable Thing

Just as always,Kirino had a sleep over at Shindou's house,because she wasn't comfortable at her own room.Nevertheless,they just spent their quality time together playing soccer,telling stories,when Shindou  got crazy all of a sudden.He got totally out of his mind.So he suddenly jumped on Kirino,and he started to tickle her.

Kirino:S..Sh..Shindou!Stop!That tickles!(Kirino's starting to blush)

Shindou:(finally got back his mind in)(to himself)What am I doing to Kirino?!?She's blushing like such a cutie.....w-wait?!?NONONO!Shindou!!!Stop thinking dirty!

Kirino:Shindou?

Shindou's starting to look like daydreaming....

Kirino:SHIN.DOU.TA.KU.TO!!!

Shindou:E...eh?

Kirino:What the heck are you doing to me???It's like you're doing something terrible!Are you out of your goddamn mind?!?!?

Shindou:S..sorry.I..I was o-out of...my mind.(sobbing very sadly,and suddenly hugging Kirino while crying)

Kirino:Nah...that's ok.I always noticed you're actually out of your mind the whole time...ehh...
not to mention the time that you...

Shindou:the time thaaat I saved you?

Kirino:You just guessed it!

Both giggled in unison..

Shindou:Ehh...why did your face turned rossy red when I suddenly jumped on you?

Kirino:Eh...eh..eh..it's....it's.......JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU JERK!!!(rushes to Shindou's room to cry,then locks the door)

Shindou started to follow her into his room,and was able to open the door(typically he had his keys).And when he came in,he was almost shocked by what he saw!

Shindou:K...Ki...Kirino?!?

Kirino:Eh...........

Shindou:What in the world...are you....d-doing?!?

Kirino:If you're going to say it,don't you dare!

Kirino made a mess in Shindou's room....which kinda she did the moment she entered her bestie's room.But the kind of mess she did is not the typical one.(Let's just say,she took out all of her things,personal stuff,and placed them along in one place.

Shindou:Are...are you going to live here fo...forever?!?

Kirino:Of course not,you dummy!(laughs aloud)Haven't you heard the announcement?The days before the cherry blossom festival is a totally wholesome vacation!You're late on news!

Shindou:Oh....okay I remember now.....Coach Endou told us that,right?

The two friends just stared into each other....not knowing what to discover from each other.

Shindou:I just wanna ask...why did all of the people you can be your best friend,why did you chose me?

Kirino:It's....it's b-because....

Shindou:Because what?

Kirino:I thought no one will ever understand me,exept for you.

Shindou:Eh..eh?

Kirino:Mmmm..I'll just explain it.I always notice you're the only one who understands me whenever I get in a problem.You're the only person,who symphatizes me...

Shindou:Kirino....

Kirino: ...and loves me...as...my bestfriend.

Shindou and Kirino stared to each other's faces ,as their faces started to get closer and closer and closer, their eyes started to close, their lips started to come closer until...

Tenma:(outside the house)Captain!Kirino!Can I come in?Tsurugi's with me and the whole team!

Shindou and Kirino:WHAAAAAAT?

To be continued...