The Day they Finally Loved Each Other

It was the day of the Cherry Blossom Festival.Shindou and Kirino were in their kimonoes.The twosome were walking around,having a look at the booths.They wandered,shopped,and even Kirino had bought lots of food. Shindou just chuckled at her.When they reached to a part of the school,they saw some flying paperlanterns,flying in the sky,and they decided to, make one and send it flying in the sky,along with their wishes.Ranmaru and Takuto payed for one,and...

Kirino:No peeking at eachother's wishes until we let it fly.

Shindou:Okay(giggles softly).

They wrote their wishes on each side of the lantern.

Kirino's Wish:
I wish me and Shindou would have this relationship last.I don't want my or his feelings for each other change.

Shindou's Wish:
I wish that Kirino could stay by my side as my girlfriend forever.I don't to lose her or leave me.

When they finished on making the lantern,they lit the small candle inside,and let it fly in the air. The two saw each other's wishes. Then they decided to go on a private place,where there is only the two of them.When the two reached a beautiful part of the school,where they can see the stars,tears started to drop from their eyes,as they had flashbacks of their memories from their childhood to now.They hugged each other,and...
to let each other feel what they feel,they ended this story.In a...

....kiss.On the lips.

The end.