The Foursome's Bonding

Shindou suddenly rushed outside to open the door,while Kirino remained paralyzed by what they almost did...

Kirino:(to herself)Wha...what am I was about to do?!?I almost...almost kissed Shindou!And...and....and... I can't get it.What is this strange feeling I'm getting?Shindou asked me why I'm blushing....am I...(Shindou snapped his fingers in front of Kirino)

Shindou:Kirino...Kirino!KIRINO!!!

Kirino:Eh...eh?What?(blushing in embarassment)

Shindou:Tenma and Tsurugi are just joking about the part that the whole team is here...they're nuts...

Tenma and Tsurugi both smacked Shindou's head at unison,and Kirino started to giggle...

Shindou: Hey!What the...?

Tsurugi:What did you just called us?Nuts?

Shindou:S...sorry then...

Tenma:Nah...you just can't help yourself...oh by the way,what were you guys doing by Shindou's
room?I saw your faces almost going closer together,and...

Kirino:Ah...about that?I was actually gonna whisper somethin' to Shindou,that's why.

Tsurugi:Then why did I saw you holding your hands together?

Shindou:WHY DO YOU GUYS ASK THAT?!?ARE YOU GUYS SUCH PSYCHOTIC JERKS OR SOMETHING?!?YOUR BRAINS ARE LOST SOMEWHERE IN ANDROMEDA!SHALL I GET IT BACK FOR YOU?!?(blushes in embarassment)

Tenma:"......."

Tsurugi:"........"

Kirino:Shi...Shindou...y-you didn't have to scold them very loudly...
besides...

Shindou calmed down the moment Kirino tapped him,and she even hugged him so warmly.
Tenma and Tsurugi weren't believin' on what they were seeing,but they were seeing it closely...

Tsurugi:Don't tell me...you guys are goin' dirty...

Tenma slaps and spanks Tsurugi
...

Tenma:They're not going dirty,IT'S JUST BEST FRIENDS BANTER!!!

Tsurugi:Yeah,I just forgot...I just can't believe what am I seeing.

Kirino:Why don't we play the "Bloody Crayons" game?

The three boys couldn't speak for a moment,then blurted out in unison:"BLOODY CRAYONS!!!"

Kirino:Oh please...shut the heck up!I'm just joking!

Tenma:You just scared us by that!

Tsurugi:Nevermind...we were about to be supposed to go tho the soccer field.We were supposed to be practicing...

Shindou:In the middle of the night?

Tenma:Ehh...not exactly middle of the night.Maybe just a few hours?Then we're going to the mall to buy some kimonoes for the cherry blossom festival.Care to come?

Shindou and Kirino just agreed and when they reached the mall...
a lot of people where whispering about the foursome.

Tenma:Jeez...why do people have to talk about us all the time?

Shindou:Don't mind them.The more you notice them,the further they just talk about you.

They just shopped more,until

Shindou:You guys go on.I'll catch up with you.

Tsurugi:What are you going to do?

Shindou:Don't mind about it.

They just went on,leaving Shindou behind,because he just saw a cheap but beautiful necklace...

Shindou:(to himself)That necklace must be perfect for Kirino to wear on the festival...
but,will it fit her,or will she like it?Nah...I have to try.(after purchasing the necklace,he started to imagine Kirino)w..wait?Why am I imagining her again?W..wait!Does that had to do something with...the times that we almost kissed each other?No no!Shindou!Stop thinking dirty again!Think she is your bestfriend,not your...

Kirino:Shindou?Is there something wrong?

Shindou:Shut your mouth up!(turned to Kirino,looking embarassed)Eh...Kirino?I'm sorry for,scolding you and...

Kirino:Let me guess:you were thinking dirty?

Shindou:H-how did you know?!?

Kirino:Shindou,we're best friends,and I noticed you blushin' the moment you scolded me,so I already knew what's on your mind.

Tenma:Captain!Kirino!We were looking for you everywhere! Where had you guys been?

Kirino:Ack!No...we where just chatting.

They all went home to their own houses(exept for Kirino,who was,obviously,having a sleepover with Shindou)

While on the way...

Shindou:Kirino...

Kirino:Why?

Shindou:Can I ask you something?

Kirino: What?

Shindou:Coach Endou mentioned about a dance at the gymnasium,at the Cherry blossom festival.

Kirino:So...

Shindou:Can...you...b-be...my...d-dance partner?

Kirino:Actually...

Shindou:Hmm?

Kirino:I was the one who was actually going to ask that.

Shindou:Eh..eh?