Kirino's Admitance

The days passed and there's still 2 weeks before the festival.Kirino was waking up for some reason.She noticed something was "restricting" her from moving.When she looked to her left,she was shocked by what Shindou was doing while sleeping.

Kirino:(to herself) God damn!Days ago,Shindou almost kissed me and now,he's hugging me?!?
What in the world is happening to him?Wha...

As Shindou had a dream,he was getting scared,so unfortunately,because of too much shock,he accidentally almost removed one of Kirino's sleeves,and almost removed Kirino's pants,so her hips are almost seen...Kirino was blushing in embarassment,when she suddenly screamed.Her screaming woke Shindou up.He was finally awake,so he noticed he was embarassing his bestfriend...

Kirino:SHINDOU!!!What the heck are you doing to me?Are you pervertizin' me or somethin'?!?You're so dirty!!!

Shindou:It's....it's not as what you think it is!I...I was just having a nightmare and I got too shocked so...

Kirino:Ok...I get it...you can't stand a day without seeing me,right?It's okay.I knew you were dreaming,so it's normal.But please,don't do that again,okay?

Shindou:O...okay.

Kirino smiled a symphathetic smile...that Shindou didn't even understand.Kirino threw a pillow on Shindou's face,and Shindou,with all his might,pulled Kirino,and then he started tickling her.

Kirino:Sh...Shindou!Stop!That tickles!(laughs happily)

Shindou was happy that he saw his bestfriend smiling.But he was gon' blushing...

Shindou:(to himself) Wh...what am I feeling right now?I...I feel.....romantic,d...dirty,and hot l..love...for...for...for...

Kirino:Shindou?(asks while blushing madly)

Shindou:Eh...eh?

Kirino:What's wrong?

Shindou:Eh?No...nothing.

Kirino:Shindou,I'm worried for you. You can tell me...

Shindou:I...can't tell.For know.I tell you when I'm ready.(frowns,then cries onto pillow.)

Kirino went to the park to get some fresh air.As the wind removed her pigtails,leaving her hair untied,she was imagining all what happened to them when she started her sleepover.She remembered that she and Shindou almost kissed,and that he scolded her in nervosity and embarassment.And the time that he made her go slightly naked.She put it all together,and...

Kirino:(to herself)Shi..Shindou's not feeling well when I'm around,
but,what could it mean?

A voice behind her said"He's in love".Kirino leaned at her back and realized it was Midori.

Midori:Kirino,why every single action of his wasn't very being obvious to you that he's in love with you?I saw him in the necklace store yesterday,buying that on-sale beautiful necklace,and he's thinking twice if you would like it or not.

Kirino:Shindou...

Midori:Don't worry,that was only a suspection...

Kirino suddenly dashed to Shindou's house, and she saw he wasn't in his room.She searched everywhere,and saw a note.

Kirino,I don't know if you would like what I'm going to say,but,I'm going to the soccer field.You think this is just an ordinary thing,but,I wanted to play soccer with you for this day. For me,a day without being with you is a gloomy day.My life is not in color,and I become restless.I'm just going to the point.The thing is,I...I...didn't love you exactly as my best friend,but way more than bestfriends.What do I mean?The thing that Midori mentioned to you about my feelings?What she's saying is true.I...actually...had a crush on you.I know this is all of a sudden,but,can we pls talk at the riveside?

                           -Shindou

Kirino:Shindou...Shindou...(Kirino's starting to cry)Shindou...
SHINDOU!!!

Quickly,she dashed to the riverside to find him.Until she found him,she saw that Shindou was surrounded by small puddles of tears,probably means he was crying for hours.Kirino slowly approached Shindou,so she wouldn't startle him.

Kirino:Shindou...why were you...

Shindou:If it's about my feelings for you,just leave me alone.

Kirino:Shindou,I'm serious.Tell me what exactly do you have in mind.I promise.I won't get mad.

Shindou:If you said so...

Shindou had a crush on Kirino since he knew the pink-haired girl better.Eversince then,Shindou didn't took his feelings for his bestfriend that serious.But when this happened:Kirino was actually the first one to hug Shindou,while having a sleepover at Shindou's house.When Shindou woke up,he was shocked by what Kirino was doing to her.

Shindou:I...I can't get that memory out of my head.It's my first hug that I got from a friend.But,when I did it to you, I felt embarassed.So,I tried my best for not doing that to you again.But instead,other things happen.

Kirino:(asks nervously)Th...then can you explain what is your nightmare earlier?

Shindou:Not actually a nightmare,but rather a flashback of what we almost did days ago.
We almost kissed each other,right?

Kirino:I...I got also something to tell you too!

Shindou:Eh....eh?

Kirino:The truth is,I actually liked you in the first place!I just didn't took it seriously too.But,it got intenser the moment you almost kissed me.In..in fact,I really wanted to kiss you 'till I almost suffocate!(suddenly kisses Shindou on the cheek.)

Shindou:(blushing madly)Eh...what did you just do?

Kirino:I..I just kissed you on your cheek...(looking away to avoid eye contact)

Shindou:(smiles symphathetically)It seems we're just hiding the same secret,so there's no point in hiding them anyway.Kirino...

Kirino:Yes?

Shindou:May I,invite you on a d..d..date?To...tommorrow?

Kirino said "Yes",then gives Shindou the sweetest hug she ever had.

Snap!

The flashing light of a cammera came from the bushes....

To be continued