Chapter 5: 2 friends, few hours and lots of noise

Already in the dragon land Fast already saw the difficulty, to start, walk on 2 legs, that was quick to solve, and the second is that all the dragons watched that there is no intruder, Ocellus was right, now things got complicated, no It mattered if he was a dragon, or they were going to suspect him, Fast had to sneak through without anyone seeing him by land or by air, he hides in a cave and sees Smolder, she was also located in another cave, he do a step quickly to that cave and he asked her.

-Hey, what's going on out there that everyone is watching?

-I don't know, they just got that way after I came back here, Princess Ember sent me to stay here for an indefinite time, it seems that they are protecting me from those ponies.

-I think she don't take it well what happened

-if you knew, suddenly a pony came as if he was from a sorcery novel, which suddenly began to discriminate the other "no ponies", (growls furiously), nor could I say goodbye to my friends.

- (Fast supposes that this pony had to be the inspector), I know well that it happened, well truthful ..., it's me, Fast Tap

- (looks at him and starts to doubt) you look a bit like him

-Please, we both went to the school of friendship that was fun, then boring, we had in that school 5 friends, a griffin, a pony, a yak, a hippogriff and a changeling

-ok, with that you convinced me Fast, and what brings you here?

-I come to gather everyone to live together without problems like we were, but first we have to escape from here

-And how do you think we will do it?

-I only see a way out of here, the way I get here, we must be undetected, just follow me...

Both were discreetly, letting no one know about it, using methods such as throwing a rock to the side to ward off nearby dragons, when they reached the edge of the land, when they suddenly turn around and see that all the dragons were behind, they were discovered trying to escape and Princess Ember was just in front, and they were fried, when an idea came to Smolder.

- (whispering to Fast) I know how we can get out of this

- (whispering to Smolder) you command

-At the count of 3, fire at them: 1...

-wait what?

-2...

-ahh, I got it, (in his mind) a giant fire

-3!

And they fired a fire in combination got to push the dragons and leave them unconscious for a while and took the opportunity to leave quickly.

-Wooo, we did it Fast!

-...(Watching the sunset)

-Fast?

-the sun is going down and there is no time to go for Silverstream

- (grabs his shoulder) go for her

-But I can't leave you like this, nor don't you know where I will be....

A burp interrupted Fast and from that burp a text came out of that Fast read aloud:

"Fast good news, I found the perfect and close hiding place, the castle of the 2 sisters is in the middle of the forest, the castle seems in ruins, but it is habitable, oh, and I also discovered how to send messages; It is already getting dark, Yona and Gallus arrived so far, I hope you come with the others"

Ocellus

After seeing this, Fast said:

-Go to the ruined castle that is located in the forest near Ponyville, tell them that I will not return until i bring Silverstream.