Chapter 23: Old Friends

Wasn't gonna post this until next weekend but since I hit 5k reads ima post it now

~France's POV~
Ever since America found out that Russia was with someone else he's been in he's room and won't come out. "America dear" I say as I knock on he's door. I walked in he's room and seen him on he's bed looking out the window. "America hun. Do you want me to help you pack up for college"(America is 19 so let's say he going to start college even though he's meant to be 20)"No" he replied with. "are you sure" I asked again. "yeah I'm sure" America said. "Ok well hurry and pack up, your leaving tomorrow. America nodded and I left he's room.

~America's POV~
I got up and started packing. I got a large suitcase and placed some clothes inside as well as some other stuff. Once I was finished packing I
Put my suitcase near the door and sat back down on my bed and listened to music until I fell asleep. I woke up to pitch darkness and checked my phone. It was an old phone Canada gave me a couple of days ago. The time was 4:38 am. I felt thirsty so I went downstairs to get a glass of water. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. I went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and walked back upstairs.

~In the morning~
I woke up at about 11:00 am that gave me 1 hour until I had to go to the train to my college. I walked downstairs with my suitcase and left it at the front door. "Hey America" Canada said as he ran up to me. "y-yeah" I replied "At the cafe I work out there is help wanted and I said to my manger that you would be perfect for the job so you've kinda got an interview tomorrow. But because you'll be an hour away if you do get the Job there is the same cafe near your college that he said you'll be working at if you get the job" Canada said. "what time" I asked. "4 o clock" Canada replied. "text me the address and I'll go" I said even though I didn't want to go, I did need to get a job. I went into the kitchen and made some toast then went into the sitting room eating it. After I ate I went back upstairs and got dressed.
I headed downstairs and was greeted by my mom. "Hello America are you ready" my mom asked. I nodded and then said goodbye to my brothers and father as i got into the car and my mother drove me to the train station. "America are you ok" my mother asked "y-yeah I guess" I lied it felt like my heart broke but I didn't want to tell my mother the truth even though she knew I was lying. Once we got to the train station I hugged my mother and waved goodbye. "bye mom see you this weekend" I said as I took my suitcase out of the car and went on the train. The train was only for college students. I put my suitcase above my seat and sat down. I pulled my hood up as I felt a bit embarrassed by the black on my face and listened to some music through my headphones. The train hadn't gone yet and people where still entering. I looked up and seen my old friends along with Russia and he's new partner... Great. None of them knew I was here, though we'd now be going to the same college.

About ten minutes pasted by and two people sat across from me.

(seats are like this)I didn't look up to see them but I soon heard a familiar voice

I didn't look up to see them but I soon heard a familiar voice. Shit it was Russia and probably Mexico too. I had my head up against my knees as I looked out the window. Small tears fell down my face. Once the train started moving I heard Mexico get up and saying to Russia he needed to use the bathroom. I was still looking out the window with quite sobs when I hear. "Are you ok" Russia said but I wasn't sure if he was saying it to me. "h-huh" I replied with still not looking at him. "uh well I heard you crying and I wanted to make sure your ok" Russia replied. I didn't answer him. "d-do you want me to get you help" Russia asked. "No" I said bluntly. "are you sure"
"No....."

(Ha you thought this chapter was over)

~Narrators POV~
"So do you want help" Russia asked know confused. America got up and went to the bathroom being carful Russia didn't see he's face. America waited in the line for the bathroom with he's head down. He sighed when someone ran into him he turned around to see him and Germany where face to face. "America?" Germany asked confused. "uh hi" America respond. "Your alive" Germany asked almost shouting it. "shh keep your voice done" America replied. "what happened to your face" "its a long story I'll tell you later" "Ok then, wait have you been crying" "y-yeah" "why, are you ok" Germany asked. "No not really" America replied saying the truth this time. "America do you want to sit down with me and talk about it" America nodded and followed Germany to where Germany's seat was. Poland and Japan where also sitting there. They both looked at the American. "America your alive where have you been" Poland and Japan asked.
America sat down and explained everything. (again im too lazy to write it all out) "so all the black on your face will be gone in a couple of months" Poland asked. "I guess. That's what EU said anyway" America replied. "America do you want to talk about why you where crying" Germany then asked. "I-Its about Russia" America stuttered. "oh he knows" Japan said to Poland and Germany. America then started to burst into tears while Japan Poland and Germany tried to comfort him the best they could.

So I'm going to try post another chapter tomorrow cause why not. If I do post a chapter tomorrow it will be short maybe about 500 words Sorry the end of this chapter was a bit Rushed. 1080 words
Baiii

~Soda