Chapter 29:The Truth (finial Chapter)

~Narrators POV~
After about an hour of probably talking to himself  Russia got up and decided to head home. "goodbye America" he sad as he left. "goodbye Russia" EU said smiling as Russia left. Once Russia was gone EU got back to work.

~the next day~
As soon as Russia woke up he got dressed and walked straight to EU's.
Once Russia got to EU's he knocked on the door "oh Russia its you" EU said opening the door. "come in" he continued.

~America's POV~
I think I'm gaining a bit of control but then last night EU did something to me and ever since last night my body has just been in pain. I hear someone coming in and open the door but I still can't see anything and I was to weak to talk. I Recognised that voice it was Russia.
"hi America" he said as I heard him sit down, I heard him sigh as he did so.

~Russia's POV~
I walked to into the room America was in. Something about him looked off "hi America" I said as I sat down and sighed. I looked at America he sat in the corner of the cage. He just sat there and didn't even acknowledge me. He looked like he was in pain...what was that about.

I walked to out of the door and into where EU was. I don't think he noticed me entering the room as he didn't turn around. I walked closer and seen he had a bottle in he's hand. "what are you doing EU" EU quickly turned around and looked at me. "oh Russia didn't now you where there I'm just making America food" EU said.
.
.
.
"you're lying" I said taking a step backwards. "I see the c-cyanide bottle" I continued.

"now now Russia its not what it looks like" EU said calmly
"WHAT WHERE YOU GOING TO DO WITH AMERICA" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "R-Russia I'm only trying to help" EU said backing up.
"YOU WHERE GOING TO KILL HIM" I Shouted.
"R-Russia you don't understand he's dangerous" EU said back.
Before I could say anything back EU took out a gun and shot me in the shoulder.
"Gah" I said falling to the floor.
"since I'm going to kill you too you might as well know the truth" EU said with a grin.
"What...do...you...mean" I said taking breaths between each word and holding my shoulder. "haha. I told you how this infection happened but I did tell you the truth. After the incident  had happened I spent years trying to cure it when recently I discovered how to cure it. But in order to do that I need to KILL America. Now time to die" "NOOO" I shouted as I ran and tackled EU to the the floor. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING" EU shouted. EU still had the gun in he's hand and aimed for my head. Before anything else could happen Canada walked in. "CANADA HELP RUSSIA JUST ATTACKED ME" EU lied. "W-what Russia why wou—" "CANADA HE'S LIEING AND WANTS TO KILL AMERICA" I said cutting him off

"Canada who would do you belive" EU said.

"I-I.....I need to go" Canada said running out if the room. "Canada wait" I shouted. "now he's finally gone EU said as he placed his finger on the trigger.

~Canadas POV~
I believed Russia but was afraid if I said I believed Russia EU would kill me. I ran into the next room where America was. "America please I know you hurt me but I know that wasn't you and I need your help please" I said running over to the cage he was in. America slowly looked up and me and he's eyes where....Grey. I quickly tried to find a key and seen one on a table near the the cage and grabbed it and ran to the cage and unlocked it. "America please" I said opening the cage. He did move. "Russia is a going to die if you don't do anything and then you'll die" I said he still didn't move.
"AMERICA PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP" I Shouted as I walked over to the him and slapped him. America jolted up and down look at me confused. "Please...." I said quietly
America then got up and ran to the room Russia and Eu where in.

~Russia's POV~
Just before EU had pulled the trigger America came rushing in and pushed me out of the way when BANG
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AMERICA" I yelled running over to him. He had been shot in he's chest and blood was everywhere. "A-America please no...I can't let you die" I said as tears fell from my face. "D-Dont worry Ruski I'll b-be happy now" America said as a small tear rolled down he's face and he's eyes closed. "America.....AMERICA" Canada said Running over. I got up and took the gun that was now on the ground with one bullet left. I pointed it at EU. "don't worry America I'm coming" I said as I slowly pointed the gun at my head then BANG
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Russia what are you doing here" America asked with a smile. "I wanted to see you happy"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS BOOK AND IT'S FINALLY DONE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THANK YOU EVERYONE AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK I KNOW IT HAD A LOT OF PLOT HOLES BUT IT WAS MY FIRST BOOK. I'M KINDA SAD IT'S DONE BUT I'VE 3 OTHER BOOKS TO FINISH KNOW SO YE.
945 WORDS

~Soda