Chapter 27: Something Doesn't Feel Right

~America's POV~
"yeah America" Russia asked.
"n-nothing it doesn't matter" I replied. I don't think I'm ready to tell him yet. I let out a quite sigh and continued to watch the movie. "America are you ok" Russia asked. "I'm fine I'm just going to to the bathroom"I said as I get up and walk into Bathroom.

I also looked at myself in the mirror
Why can't I remember anything. I want to be remember what happened but I just couldn't. Russia said I ran away but I don't remember doing that.... I can't even remember anything that happened between those years. It's as if just disappeared. I suddenly started to cough violently as I coughed a black liquid up I fell to the floor and the coughing didn't stop. I heard Russia trying to open the door but I had locked it and I didn't have the strength to get up. The coughing grew more violent and it felt like everything was going so slow. Russia then kicked the door open and I seen him Rush in before I passed out.

~Russia's POV~
I was sitting on the couch waiting for America to get back when I heard coughing from the bathroom I just thought nothing of it but when it grew louder and more violent I decided to check up. I tried to open the door but it was was looked I tried to push it a couple of times as I panicked with the coughing getting more and more violent until I kicked the door down. I seen America on the floor passed out. "shit shit shit" I said running over to him. There was black liquid everywhere it reminded of what happened the night of the the party a couple of years back. I picked America up and carried him to the couch he looked so pale. I then cleaned the bathroom up so that America wouldn't have to do it.

Once I fished cleaning I went back into the sitting room and sat down beside America,when suddenly America jolted up gasping for air. "A-America are y-" before I could even fished my sentence America hugged Mr without any warning I could hear small sobs as he buried he's face in my chest.

(this is what happens when you have 5 minutes to draw, also my dog is making weird noises)

"A-Ame what happened" I asked. "I-I had a nightmare it was horrible" America said as he looked at me. "America is was a nightmare it's not real" I said trying to reassure him. "I-It felt so real I-I" "America listen to me it's ok it's not real you're ok" "I-Yourself right" America said still hugging me."I-I'm going to take a nap" America said heading into the bedroom. I wished he'd hug me longer it felt nice. "I'm going to visit Ukraine" I shout as I walk out. I'm sure America will be ok by himself

~America's POV~
Russia said he was going off and I heard him walk out the door I was still a bit shaking from them nightmare. It was a horrible nightmare it was like I was hurting all my friends and family. I didn't want to think about it anymore so I tried to think about something else. I looked on my phone to see if I had any notifications when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "gah" I screamed with the pain. It felt like someone was dragging a knife down my stomach. My head then began to feel the same, I started to cry with the pain is was that bad. I looked down at my hands the black was growning. "d-didn't EU said it was to go away not grow" I said to myself (America can remember a couple of things EU said to him but he thinks it was when he didn't run away if that makes sense)

 "d-didn't EU said it was to go away not grow" I said to myself (America can remember a couple of things EU said to him but he thinks it was when he didn't run away if that makes sense)

(more bad art from me)

The last thing I remembered before I lost myself was a texted from Canada.

<Canada
Germany, Poland, South, Japan and I are coming over. Do you want us to bring you over anything

Read 6:38 pm
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry its so short but I drew some pictures so ye. OwO what's happening to America Hehe I'll try post a new chapter soon. 736 words
Baiii

~Soda