Four

•||Warrior||•

•||Warrior||•

To her, it was neither cold or warm. It was something between those before a harsh gust of wind blew, her hair furiously dancing in the air. The scent of the sea drifted to her nose. The... sea..? Her eyelids fluttered open but her vision remained blurry and unfocused. The warrior heard several voices commandeering the... ship she was on. It was loud and frustrating before it became silence, a pair of foosteps echoing in the walls of quitness.

"H-He's here..." a shaky voice from beside her caught her attention. There are... others! She forced herself to move but failed to even twitch a part of her body. Am I... Am I drugged? That exaplained a lot about her condition.

"Good evening, ladies-" The warrior could practically hear the smile in that voice but-

"- and I am aware that you're awake, the Warrior of the Sky; Yoru of the Crepuscle."

She tensed up, her vision finally focusing bit by bit and confirmed her suspicions. The man who had just spoken was a noble of Sei, one she had crossed paths with before when her lord's father tasked her with infiltrating Sei. "Such beauty." He crouched down and reached to touch her cheek, his eyes rocused on her own. "Why must you be here in Kouka instead of with me in Sei?"

Her face scrunched up in disgust before throwing him a nasty glare. He stood and glanced all over the room. Only then did she realize that there were more than two women here being held captive. There was an entire group of them, filling up the lower cabin of this ship. Most, if not all, were from poor families. Only a handful belonged to prestigious bloodlines.

"That means nothing more than the past now." Startled at his choice of words, she craned her head a bit to glance at him, that sinister smirk spreading on his lips sent shiverd down her spine. The hair at the back of her neck stood up from his gaze alone. "Because you're my property from now on." He reached out to touch her cheek once more but she flinched back in fear. He simply smiled and pulled away, leaving the room filled with terror.

"A-Are you okay?" Yoru glanced at the owner of that scratchy voice and saw a young woman who was around her age reaching out for her. The stranger helped her get into a sitting position, her right arm numb due to how long she had been in the same position. "I am fine, not to worry, m'lady." Just as she finished saying that, Yoru winced and groaned, a hand wrapping around her stomach. She lifted off her garment and scowled when she saw a bruise so dark marking her midsection.

A few gasps echoed in the cabin... for one reason or another. "My, those wolves simply do not know how to take care of a beautiful lady, don't they?" Yoru glanced up and saw a man with the most beautiful hair she had ever seen. She knew her hair was always a mess, tangled and filled with dirt and the only time it was ever clean was when she was forced to by either Lord Hak or Joo-Doh himself.