Seven

•|| 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 ||•

•|| 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 ||•

Morning had come for the Kingdom of Kouka. Well, as much as the citizens would like a quiet morning, the staff of Hiryuu Castle laughed off the screeching princess in good nature. They were all certain that Lord Hak had a hand in that. After all, who else could bring about such a reaction from the redhead princess?

"Stupid Hak, why do you have to ruin my morning," ah, there it was; Lord Hak was being reprimanded at the moment. The castle maids and eunuchs thought how the young general pissed off her highness this time around. "And why must you drag Yoru into this?!" The name being yelled caught the passing maid by surprise; bewildered that Lady Yoru managed to get on the princess' nerves as well.

Hesitating, the maid peeked through the gap of the door and found a rather ridiculous sight inside the room. Lord Hak and Lady Yoru both knelt down with their head hung low while the princess scolded them. The sight reminded the maid of two children being scolded by their mother; how ironic it was for a young adult and an eighteen-year-old teen to be reprimanded by the birthday girl.

The maid had to wonder though; what exactly did those two do that annoyed the princess so early on her birthday?

Meanwhile, Hak grumbled under his breath, not at all listening to a word Yona said. What, exactly, did he do to earn this?

It happened this morning, and for some reason, he and Yoru slept in for the first time in a while. The both of them were tangled up under his blanket because Yoru kept moving around in her sleep. He still couldn't believe how they got tangled up so badly; both his legs and an arm went numb!

When he was in the process of detangling himself from Yoru's limbs, the door to his room slammed opened, revealing a frantic-looking Yona. "Hak! I couldn't find Yoru anywhere! Do you know—" but she suddenly cut herself off. Hak would have thought he was dreaming. Well, he could see his death in the hands of the princess, after all.

Who wouldn't think they were dreaming if the saw that?

"Y-You—" Yona began with a shaky voice, concerning Hak for a moment. What was up with that shorty? "You lecher!" The young general was in the middle of a yawn when the redhead accused him of being one. Thus, Hak ended up choking on air. Again; what was up with that shorty?!

There was no way he was a lecher! While in that train of thought, the woman beside him began to stir in her sleep, and a look of realization had befallen his face. With Yoru being in that weird position, her nightdress riding up her thighs; it did look like they did something.

Shit—

He wasn't getting out of this one so easily.

•|| 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 ||•