«Chapter 6»

"Lola, you haven't told us which one you choose" Oliver pointed out.

"Oh yeah sorry, I've been busy".

No, I haven't been busy, I just needed an excuse to why I'm not speaking to them.

"Oh sorry guys, I'm not talking to you because I don't like either one of you, in that way, hope this doesn't interrupt our friendship, good bye!".

No, I couldn't say that!

"Well, what's the decision?" Chase asked.

"Luna, you're calling me!? Sorry guys, when Luna calls! Bye!" I quickly run into the tent.

"Hey, what's up? You called my name?" Luna questioned.

"I just don't know what to tell them! It's sooooooooo hard! They would start fighting if I chose one of them, then one would probably Nsaid something really cheesy!" I explain.

"Just tell them that you don't feel the same way as they do for you, if they don't understand, too bad for them".

I fall back on to her bed "I'll do it when they remind again, which is probably gonna be in like 2.5 seconds".

KNOCK!

"Speak of the devil!" I get up and open the door to James, one of the trainers.

"Yes James" Luna looked up to him.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to Lola, if you don't mind?" He stepped into the house.

"Go right ahead, I'll be outside if you need anything" She disappeared out of the door and into the yard.

"Lola, I know you're situation and that you're are human, so me and the other trainers decided that we want you to train with a bow and arrow or spear".

I smile "Thank you soooo much" I pull him into a hug "you don't know how much I've waited to hunt or even train!!!!!".

"You're very welcome" He laughed back.

"When does training start?".

"Tomorrrow at 9, don't be late!" He answered.

"Yes sir!" I put my hand on my forehead like a soldier.

"Good, if you have any questions then you know where to find us".

~12:00 A.M

I'm still staring at my ceiling. Feelings, thoughts, and questions ran through my mind like a kid in a jungle gym playing tag trying to get away from the tagger.

Then I remember what Trainer James said.

"If you have any questions then you know where to find us".

That ran through my mind a lot until I couldn't take it anymore and got up and knocked on the Trainer's Den

Coach James opened the door and rubbed his eyes "Yes Lola".