«Chapter 10»

Dear Diary:

Luna's funeral was yesterday and people are still choked up.

Members of Oliver's pack officially transferred into our pack, making it 5x bigger.

Tomorrow is the election for a new Luna. People are thinking of getting an Alpha, but people say that we've been rolling good for 19 years without a Alpha so I don't know.

Chase and me haven't talked in a very long time and I'm ready to tell him how I feel.

I like Chase.

I like him a lot.

I close my diary and walk out of the tent. I see him sitting there under the same tree we've sat under a million times.

"Is that seat taken?".

"Don't know, is Oliver gonna join?" He asked.

"I deserve that".

"You know I thought you were different, but no you still got fooled by that stupid guy".

"I'm sorry, Chase" I sit down beside him.

"I forgive you because I like you" He smiled.

"I like you too" I smiled back.

He leaned as I leaned in and we kissed. I pull back and laugh "I've always liked you!".

"Have you read the book?".

"What book?".

"City of Bones!! Duhhhhh!!!!" He chuckled.

"No I haven't".

"Let's start!" He opened his bag and pulled the 2 copies out "I missed this".

"I missed it too, I missed the time that was wasted of me hanging out with that stupid liar! But most of all, I missed you".

He kissed me again and opened to chapter 1.

I didn't pay attention to what he was saying because I was caught up looking into his deep brown eyes.

He looked up "I think you're supposed to listen in class".

"Sorry, just caught up in things" I say.

"Well let's start and you have to pay attention!".

"Ok ok" I roll my eyes and look onto the page.

"You have beautiful eyes" Chase softly brushed my hair behind my ear.

"You do too" I put my head on his shoulder and listened to him read.