«Chapter 7»

"Was I supposed to go with my parents because it's crazy that I'm living in a werewolf pack? How am I supposed to tell Chase and Oliver that I don't like either of them? Can I decide which one I use to train? Bow and arrow or spear? Is it just training or training for hunting-" He cuts me off "Whoa whoa! Hold the wolf's tail!" He laughed "ok ok, start with the one that runs through your mind the most out of all!".

"How am I supposed to tell Chase and Oliver that I don't like either of them?".

"Well you should probably just sit them down and tell them all of it from your heart" He answered.

"Thanks, and then there's- Lola, it's 12:00 A.M, we can talk about this when the sun comes up, ok?".

"Alright" I grumble and walk on back to my tent.

I see a black figure moving around in the bushes.

"Hello!" I yell.

It looks up and starts running to me. It stops when we are face to face.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I think you know exactly who I am!" The figure growled.

I'm knocked out into darkness, but I can still hear voices.

I start moving and then I see sunlight.

"She's waking up, Oliver!".

I jump up and see Oliver and other people.

"Where am I?" I question.

"You're in a different werewolf pack!" Oliver hollered "you're in my pack!".

"What? Wait- I thought you were a human".

"I'm a werewolf, Lola. I only came to snatch you as my Luna and kill all the others especially that peep squeak, Chase" Oliver explained.

"But I'm a human".

"Yes, I know! But what happens when they see me, an Alpha! And you, a human Luna, they're gonna bow to me!".

"You're a such a liar! You fooled us all! I won't let you hurt my mother".

"How could you even say that! She's not your mother, your mother is right here".

Amanda and David appeared around the corner.

My body doesn't move and I don't say anything because I'm completely shocked.

"Are they my real parents or just a fake like you?".

Oliver started laughing "No! Your mother and father are dead! They got attacked by a werewolf pack and killed! They were just actors!".

"All you are is an actor!" I growl.

I feel my bones get tight and hair growing on my body.

"Haha! You finally did it!" Oliver smiled.

"What are you talking about?".

"You're a werewolf, Lola! You just needed time to finally grow into her!".