«Chapter 9»

"Let me get this straight!" Maddi yelled "You told her that she was human, her parents abandoned her, which was probably the only thing true! Ummm... You brought Oliver in saying that he was a human and that he was abandoned too, that was a story and her whole is a story, Luna!"

"I know, I know and I'm sorry!" Luna whined.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY!" I scream.

She grabbed my hands "Lola, I know I did some things wrong, but I did help you find a friend- No! Mama, that doesn't make it right!".

Someone walked into the pack with a gun "Hello".

"This douche again!!" Chase hollered.

"Ugh! You're are gonna regret this!" Oliver pointed the gun at Chase and almost pulled the trigger.

"No!!" I yell "if you're gonna kill anyone, kill me!".

He smirked "Ok!". The bullet flew out of the gun and was headed towards me until I was pushed out of the path of the bullet.

"NOO!!!!!!!!!" I scream as it hit Luna and she fell to the ground.

Maddi and everyone started crying except for Oliver.

"Hahaha!!!" He laughed "didn't like her anyway!".

I turn around "You are gonna regret that!".

I run to him and feel my wolf coming out and dig my fangs into his neck until I feel my teeth touch and hear the blood dropping down as he collapsed on the ground "see you in hell!".

Maddi couldn't stop balling out and held onto Luna as she said her last words. I walk over.

"Lola, I want to apologize for- it's ok, I forgive you, I understand Luna, thank you for everything you've done!".

"Maddi, you were completely overwhelmed at having a sister, but you were so supportive of her" Luna said as her eyes closed.

"I-I.... Didn't.... get to... say... goodbye!" Maddi cried out.

"We have to let her go" I whisper "she's not suffering".