«Chapter 13»

"Now Sarah, that wasn't very nice of you" I told.

"I don't care what you think!" She screamed.

I snatch the doll out of her hand "That's enough of your disrespectful tone!".

She bursts into tears and starts having a hissy fit.

I walk out of the building "Skylar! Do you mind watching Sarah, she's going completely insane and being such a brat!".

"That's my daughter" Allison yelled.

Oh that's right! Sarah is Allison's daughter!

Me and Allison were best friends when we were 5 years old until 13 and she started dating the guy that I liked, Henry. They dated for 4 and half years until she tricked him into thinking that Sarah was his, when actually Sarah's father was this dude named Aaron, who by the way, lived in a freaking different pack! She begged me not to throw her under the bus, so I didn't, but it gets soo much worse. Aaron came back looking for Allison and Sarah, when Henry found out he went totally nuts and left because he couldn't stand looking at Sarah or Allison.

"Ummm.... Lola, you've been staring at me and not saying a word for the past 4 and a half minutes. What's up with Sarah?".

"She's a totally brat like her mother!" I smirk.

"Lola, jealous Lola, you knew he wanted me!".

"That's only because your mother paid him 127 dollars to date your ugly self!".

She gasped "How did you know that...?".

"The whole pack does!" I laugh.

"Well, you're just a 'want what I can't have' girl" She said.

"Phst! Girl, who's the one that lied to her whole family and her boyfriend about the father of her baby?".

"You know what! Thank goodness I ran for Luna! I just realized that if you aren't capable of taking care of 3 year old, then you aren't capable of taking care of a pack. And your sheepish boyfriend, Chad, can't do anything either. Hope you lose!".

I lose control of myself and my wolf comes out and attacks her.

I clamp my teeth onto her neck and she does the same thing with her wolf.

People stare and some come out of their tents pointing and stopping, too afraid to retreat us from each other.

Our jaws are open wide and instead of biting my neck, she takes big bite out of my stomach.