Part 3

Sam Pov

We get back to my house and once Colby parks we all get out of his car. I turn to look at Jake knowing this was the part where I have to say goodbye to my best friends. I really didn't want it to come to this but life has its own plans. I look up with tears in my eyes not wanting to leave them. 

J-"Sam, you good man?" All I could do is just cry. I have grown up with these two constantly around. Day or night. 

C-"Whoa Sam it's okay." Colby said running up to me. 

S-"I don't wanna leave you two. Your right I have no one out there." I said in between sobs. 

J-"Sam we both know how important this is to you. You need to go. Colby and I understand and we will be okay here. Like you said it's only a couple of months until we come out there too. We will be fine. I pinky promise!" He said holding up his pinky and smiling that stupid smile he does. I held up my pinky only to be engulfed with hugs from both Jake and Colby. 

C-"We love you, Sam!" 

S-"Thanks, guys!" I said breaking the hug. I just look at them both before starting to walk to my car. I get to my car and look back at them before I got in and started it. I pull out of the driveway and continue down the street before putting on music. 

Colby POV

C-"Jake is it bad that I already miss him and it's only been two minutes?"

J-"No." I just look over at him and see the tears form in his eyes. I started tearing up too.

J-"I hate to cut this short but I have to work and I can't be late one more time or else the boss man will fire me." 

C-"It's all good. Love you brother."

J-"Back at you." He said before walking to his car. I go and get in my car, starting it and driving off to my house. Why do I feel so lonely now that Sam isn't here with me? Right now we would be blaring One Direction and singing along with them, having no clue where we are going. But now it's just quiet. I jump to the sound of my phone ringing. I pick it up from the seat next to me, answering the facetime call. 

C-"Sam?"

S-"Colby, I'm bored of my music already and I wanna talk to someone."

C-"Okay well what do you wanna talk about?"

S-"Us."

A/N Oooooooooo I left y'all on a big cliffhanger! Sorry I haven't been posting I had some things I had to deal with and tonight was the only night I could update. I love y'all and I will see y'all next chapter! Don't forget I have an Instagram and would love the follow by you beautiful humans! @theothergolbrock   is my @. Also the other day I posted to my twitter and Elton FUCKING liked my tweet. Yep, that's right! If y'all don't believe me go look @PeytonGoetz1 

Okay, I'm going to go to bed! Good night/morning/afternoon!