Part 6

Sam POV

I stop at this little town in Utah. I walk into the gas station that I stopped at and walked inside. 

"Hey, aren't you that guy on vine?" I hear a kids voice behind me. 

S-"Well I don't know what one you are talking about but yes I'm from vine." (R.I.P Vine) I say turning around. 

"The one where y'all follow that fat dude around Walmart?" 

S-"Then yes I'm one of the guys from there." I say kneeling down to the kids height. 

"Oh cool. Can I get a picture?" I just nod my head. As he pulls out his phone to take the picture, all I could do is think about Colby. 

"Okay, I'm ready." He takes the picture and after that he says thanks and goes back to what he was doing before. 

I walk to the bathroom and do my business. I walk out and grab a coffee and some snacks before paying and leaving. I walk Out to my car and get in. I pull out my phone and put in his number. But before I could press the call button, my phone rings with Elton's name popping up on the screen. 

"Hey Sam, it's Elton. So weird question but where are you right now?"

S-"Hey, I'm in a little town in Utah. I'm at a gas station. Why?"

"Okay cool, stay there for about another 30-35 minutes."

S-"Elton what the hell did you do?"

"Nothing just stay where you are, got it?"

S-"Okay fine."

"Okay bye."

I hear the phone line go silent. I wonder what he did? I dial Colby's number again and press call. 

"Hey Sam"

S-"Hey Colbs"

"Your bored again aren't you?"

S-"No, I was calling to tell you that I'm in Utah and I stopped at this little gas station and the little kid, about the same age as Mason, came running up to me asking if I was the kid from the following fat people vine." I chuckle at the thought. 

"Wow, so thats what we're recognized for now." He laughs a little. "Hey I'm sorry to cut this short but I'm at work so.."

S-"No It's all good Colbs."

"Okay, bye Sam"

S-"Bye Colbs"

I hang up the phone and plug it into my car. I turn on some music and continue to wait for what Elton has planned. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time skip~

Sam Pov

I wake up to pounding on my window, startling me awake. I look to see who it is and sure enough it's Elton. I turn off my car and grab my phone before getting out. 

"Hey Sam!" Elton basically yells.

S-"Hey Elton? What are you doing here?" I say with a questioning look on my face. 

"Well I wanted to surprise you!" He says walking over to me with people behind him.

The first one, tall with tan skin and a man bun. With a girl standing next to him. She was short, a little shorter than me. She had long brown hair with grey eyes. 

"So these are two of your new roommates. This is Corey and this is Devyn." He says pointing to the couple. 

D-"Hey Sam, how are you?"

S-"I'm okay, mainly tired but okay."

E-"Well would you like me to ride with you so you can sleep and I can drive?"

S-"Sure if you don't mind."

E-"Nope not all. Corey, Dev we'll see you guys back at the house than."

D-"Okay, bye Sam bye Elton"

Co-"Bye guys" They say waving and heading back to their car. 

A/N Hey guys! I know it's been awhile. Sorry for the short and shitty chapter. I'm currently taking finals and in the process of moving. Okay y'all I have to go and study. (boring I know). Okay bye y'all have a good night/morning/afternoon.