Part 5

Colby POV

C-"Hey Mason you ready?" I  ask walking into his bedroom.

M-"Yeah I guess." He says standing up and walking out the door and down the stairs.

I walk down after him and slip on my black vans and grab my keys. 

C-"Alright lets go before mom sees us." He walks out the door and to my car. I close the door behind me and walk out to my car. I unlock it and get it. Mason getting in soon after. 

C-"Hey bud, you okay?" I said starting the car and driving off. 

M-"I'm fine."

C-"Look I know you only like going over there when Sam was there but I think you'll enjoy your time with Ben."

M-"I wanted to go with you to work." I just sigh at his response.

C-"Look I know you did but theres nothing for you to do there. Trust me it's quite boring." 

M-"Colby your moving in less than a month. Your moving far away. What's gonna happen to me? I'm going to have no where to go if  mom starts acting out again. Why can't I just go with you out there?"

C-"Mason, you just can't. I promise once I'm stable out there and have a place of my own then I will bring you out there to see and meet everyone. I promise." I say as I pull into the driveway of Sam's parents house. 

M-"Fine."

C-"Now call or text me if anythings wrong. Okay?"

M-"Okay."

C-"I'll be here later to pick you up."

M-"Okay."

C-"I love you, Mason and I promise I won't let anything happen to you." 

He doesn't respond to me. Instead getting out and walking up to the door and knocking softly on the door. Once he was inside I back out of the drive way and make my way to work. 

A/N Sorry it's short. I'm trying to get chapters up on all my books before Christmas. Okay Love y'all and (if you celebrate) Merry Christmas!