Chpt 5:Nash

Chapter 5: Nash Cast: Nash, Ashanti and Gustavo

Chapter 5: Nash
Cast: Nash, Ashanti and Gustavo

Warning: Hot steamy sexual scenes in this Chapter.

At first I didn't know what to say to Gustavo. He literally stole the girl of my dreams and on top of that he knew that I liked Ashanti I told him dozens of times and now he's acting like it ain't a problem like wtf.

But now I'm ready to confront him. So before we leave to the party I ask him

"Why would you go out with Ashanti knowing I had the biggest crush on her?"

At those words his eyebrows arches upward it's like he's making a confused face. Which I don't understand why he's doing so because he knows the deal. If I stole a girl from Gustavo, a girl that I knew he had a crush on, a girl that he spent sleepless nights thinking about, a girl that's he talks about whenever he's around me. That would be bogus of me to interfer.

"Well I liked her too" he replies. "Wait since when and if so why you never told me?" I ask confused as fuck. "Since middle school & I didn't tell you because I didn't think it mattered." My blood starts to boil at his ridiculous response

"Guatavo, We literally stayed up every night on the phone talking about how I should get the courage to confess my love to her" I snapped "Look bro calm thy, it's not that serious, sometimes you don't get everything you want in life don't be a pussy" he laughs. I facepalm myself not being able to process how much of a asshole he was for this stunt. "You could have at least told me so I knew" I sighed "Like I said it didn't matter" he replied, so I gave up. There's no point in arguing, he has Ashanti now my dream girl is gone... Forever. I would just at least like an apology for what he did or something to make this pain leave from my heart. "Aye y'all coming to the party or what?" Yells coach from the double doors of the gym. "Yeah we coming coach" replies Gustavo. And so Me and Guatavo redress in the lockeroom quickly and walk out the building to the car. In the car on our way to the party it suddenly it clicks to me "wait didn't you say there would be drugs and alcohol here?" I ask Guatavo who's leaning his head on the car window "yeah why?" "Then why would coach host a party that has drugs and alcohol isn't he supposed to steer us away from that?" I laugh and so does Gustavo. Gustavo shrugs "I don't know bro." The rest of the ride we're silent until we reach a big white mansion. I park the car near a mansion where the being hosted and see bright lights coming out from the windows, I hear loud ass music escaping the mansion and students from our school all outside and inside the house. Which I'm not surprised because coach is the most richest and popular teacher at our school according to "Facebook"."Oh it's lit lit up in there" comments Gustavo chuckling. At that i turn off the car and hop my ass out the car. I zip the car keys in my pocket, I don't want to lose them cuz my mother would whoop my ass. Especially because the car was the last thing dad ever bought for her.