Chapter Finale

We are the most alive, when we are in love~ John Updike

* Chapter will starts off with Nash POV and end with Luca's POV**Also warning ⚠️ chapter is super long*Nash POV: I think I finally accepted that I'm a faggot ass little boy

*Also warning ⚠️ chapter is super long*
Nash POV:
I think I finally accepted that I'm a faggot ass little boy. Ashanti keeps playing with my heart so I'm losing interest, I'm talking kinky shit with Luca and I even changed my home screen wallpaper to a rainbow flag. It doesn't get gayer than that Ashanti would would say whenever she was confronted with gay rom coms. Right now I'm sitting on the bus earbuds in while looking out the window, I'm not planning on going anywhere I just need some alone time. I really wish I could reverse time to when Me, Gustavo and Ashanti wasn't in some romance triangle a time when all of us just had fun as friends. But truly I believe I ruined our friendship if I wasn't such a wimp about confessing my love to Ashanti Gustavo wouldn't be dating her and I would've never had to force Ashanti to the act of cheating. It's all my damn fault 😭 now I have no friends no dignity, a man's pride has been taken away!

Is what I would have said if I was dumbass I'm no longer a dumbass I know now that Gustavo knew I liked Ashanti and he took her away from me so fuck him and Ashanti because I'm 100% Ashanti because if it wasn't for cheating ass we as team wouldn't be going through this.
Drifting me from my thoughts I realize I'm the only passenger left on the bus, So I decide to pull the bus stop thingy and the bus driver lets me off right at a gas station called *sticky comin'*. Now don't go around asking me why they named this place that but all I know is I'm hungry and am in need of snack. I walk into the gas station grab a bag of Doritos and place a five dollar bill on the counter for the cash register. He smiles at me in which I return and he pass me my change for the Doritos. I exit the store and start to head the direction of my house which isn't too far from here. On my way there I receive a text from the one and only Luca...

Luca: Howdy Nash
Nash: Hey
Luca: what's wrong?
Nash: unfortunately I'm in the same predicament as you, my friend group broke up
Luca: damn I'm sorry 😪
Nash: it's fine so wassup?
Luca: well it seems we can't do the trip
Nash: what u talking bout 🤨
Luca: it's just so much is happening over here so I don't think it's best for us to meet up right now....
Nash: 🙄
Luca: what???
Nash: You know what? Fuck you
Luca: I'm sorry, I wanted to link up to but i think it's best if we didn't, there's just too much going right now
Nash: Nah you just trying leave me just like everyone else does... My dad and my friends has all left me and now you're leaving me too 🤦🏾‍♂️
Luca: it's not like that! I still love you but we should make a trip later on maybe in the summertime
Nash: Nah save your fucking trip I don't want to see ya faggot ass
Luca: babe plz stop it 🥺
Nash: And lose my number
I immediately block his number and continue walking toward home. At this point I realize nobody gots me like I got myself. and that's on Michael Jordan's bald head! 💯

When I get home I'm greeted by my mother who's sitting in the kitchen "How was your reflection walk?" She says grinning "Fine I guess" I said digging in the refrigerator and grabbing the milk and then preparing a bowl of cereal.
"Did you meet any friends?" "Why would I meet any friends? All I did was walk around town." I chuckle sitting down with the cereal bowl. "Oh I don't know" She blushes "I just feel as though you should widen your circle instead of hanging out with Ashanti and Gustavo all time not that they're bad people it's just I would like for you to expand your horizon"