Chapter 1

8:00 p.m, Thailand

LISA close her eyes in frustration because of her mother on the phone talking non-stop about her marrying someone 'soon'.

"Mom, I told you I don't want to tie a knot with someone yet. I'm still enjoying my bachelor life, I still have many things to do and marriage is not part of it. Plus I don't even know her." Lisa irritatedly said holding the phone, while her other hand running through her hair because of frustration.

"Then get to know her, meet her." her mom sarcastically said.

"I don't have time for that, mom. I have a business meetings to attend, I'm planning to expand our business in America. I'm very busy." she said.

"There's a time for everything dear, and that includes Jennie." her mom replied.

"Well, your wrong, I. Will. Not. Marry. Her. Besides, someone already caught my eyes."

"Pffft.. Someone who doesn't have a name." her mom mocks her. Yes, she doesn't know her name but the moment she laid her eyes on her. She already knew she was the one. She believes that if they are meant for each other, they will meet again.

"I. Will. Not. Marry. Her. Mother."
Before her mother could even reply she hang up. Knowing that their argument will not end.

Lisa went out of her pent house. She walks to the elevator going to the rooftop to get some fresh air. She badly needs it knowing that she is fuming mad right now.

When she reach the rooftop the cold breeze as well as the city lights of Thailand greets her. She inhale the fresh air then released after a few seconds. 

Lisa likes quiet places. It calms her down and relaxes her. Places like this is her stress reliever. She does not enjoy drinking though she has a high tolerance in alcohol it only adds headache when she wakes up in the morning.

She closed her eyes and a certain someone comes to her mind, someone who owns a pair feline-brown eyes, a long-wavy brown hair, a small nose, and sexy lips. She open her eyes. This woman never left her mind since she saw her.

Lisa sighed. "I will never let you go once I see you again, my love. This is my commitment to you. I just hope that I see you before my so-called marriage. I think I have no choice but to obey." she talks to herself.

Her phone rings. She rolls her eyes as she see the name of the caller.

"Yow, Lis, my bro. How are ya?" BamBam asked.

"What do you want, Bam?" She rolls her eyes. "You are not the kind of person who calls without a reason. So I assume you have something to ask, a favor to be exact." Lisa said.

"Your parents got you really irritated this time." he chuckled. "FYI, I called because I'm worried, okay?"

"Worried my butt." she replied.

"Yah I'm serious right now, Lalisa." he said coldly making her chuckle. "So, what are you gonna do now?" he asked worriedly.

"I still don't know. Run away is what I'm thinking right now."

"Well, knowing you parents, I think that's not a good idea. Your father has many connections, Lisa. Look, it's not like you will be with her forever." he said seriously.

"You know I don't want to enter a loveless marriage." Lisa said in a cold tone.

"I'm just saying that you should give it a shot and if it doesn't work out then end it with divorce. Woman up, Manoban. You can't always run away. Just thinks that it's purely business, okay? Do it for Uncle, you know he doesn't always ask you favors, right? This is the first time if I'm not mistaken." he said with all seriousness. "Besides, I trust Uncle's taste that you will not be marrying a fat ungly duckling." then he cracks a joke.

"Hahaha funny, so funny, Bam." Lisa mocks him. "I was about to take your advice but I guess I have to change my mind again." she said pissed off her friend

BamBam just continue laughing on the other line.

She is very thankful that she had a friend like him, he always there for her when she needed help. He maybe a crackhead sometimes but he loves this guy. He is like a brother she never had. Only God knows how he means to her.

"Are you done?" she asked coldly.

"Yeah, I have to go now. Don't forget to send me one your wedding invitation. Bye, Lis. Take care. Oh, by the way, I just tell you what I need tomorrow." she hummed in response before ending the call.

After Lisa talk with Bam she went back to her penthouse. She took a shower then flop herself to her bed.

"I'm sorry, my love. I guess it's to late." with that thought she drifted off to sleep.

LISA woke up by the sound of her phone ringing. She answer the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" She ask with a husky voice.

"L-Lisa, your f-father had a-a h-heart at-tack. He is n-now in the h-hospital." she was awaken by the sobs of her mother making her sit on her bed. The sound of her mother crying scares the hell out of her.

"I'll be right there, mom." she said.

She immidiately call her butler/secretary.
"Cloud, prepare the jet. We're flying to Seoul." she didn't wait for a reply as she hurriedly prepare herself. She doesn't have time to waste, her mother needs her.

After a few minutes, she heard a knock on the door.

"Young Master, the car is ready as well as the jet." it was Cloud's voice.

She went to the door and open it.

"Cancel, my appointments for this week. As for the plan of expanding in America, it has to wait. You do not have to come with me, I can take care of myself. Just focus on thw unfinish business here. Then, follow me after." she said while walking to the elevator.

"Yes, Young Master." Cloud said bowing his head. When Lisa reach the ground floor she immediately went out of the hotel making her way to her car."

The driver bow his head and open the door. He runs to the driver seat as he see's his master in hurry.

"Where to, young master?" he ask politely.

"At Park Airlines, to my private Jet. Drive fast and careful. I need to be there as soon as possible." she said in a command tone.
Without further a do, he drives to the airport. As soon as she arrive the airport she dash to the airplane.

"Let's go now." she said

Lisa is now inside theplane. She flop herself on the sofa. She feel helpless and worried by the thought of her mother crying.

Mom

Your father is now stable, and he wants to talk to you. I miss you, honey. Take care.

I miss you too, mom. See you.

She signed in relief as her father is stable right now.

"I hope to see you again, my love."  she thought before going back to sleep.

A/N:   Wow a long chapter we have here. Hope you guys are enjoying. Watch out for more updates. Please tell your friends about this story. Thank you so much for your support. It is highly appreciated.