Chapter 6

JENNIE cannot take her eyes off the woman staring at her right now. She was lost in her big doe brown eyes.

"Jennie!" Mrs. Kim called, bringing Jennie back in reality.

The brunette look at her mom who's smiling while walking towards her. She smiled back.

"Finally! Were waiting for you. Come, join us." Before proceeding to her seat she looked again at the woman and saw her smirking. Jennie's cheeks turned red a little because of embarrasment.

The future in-laws continued eating, talking about business, the wedding, and random staffs like their past. However, Jennie keeps on glancing at the woman who's eating quietly, Lisa.

Lisa will always caught her looking and immediatly Jennie will look away. It's cute seeing this two like this. Lisa just smiled because she finds it cute..... The shy Jennie.

JENNIE'S POV

The table is filled with laughter but this Manoban right here, infront of me is quiet. If she is asked, one question, she'll give one answer. In short, one question, one answer.  But in a polite manner.

I steal some glances at her. Because damn, she's really attractive. Earlier, her side profile is breathtaking. From just that view, any woman who see's it will be weak on their knees. Just like what happened to me.
Wait..... WHAT???!!!!!

Shit! What am I thinking?! I'm going crazy!!!

Yeah, crazy for her... A voice inside me said making me frown.

I'm not gay! I retorted.

Talking to myself really?! Really?!! Aisshhhh

"Why don't you two talk somethings out. You know, getting to know each other stage." Mr Manoban said gesturing Lisa and I.

"That's a wonderful idea... Besides the wedding is in a week, we do not want you guys to marry like a total stranger to each other." Dad seconded.

Well that's not a bad idea. Honestly, I'm quite angry that she's not speaking.

"You like her voice?" my inner being.

"Ohhh shut up!" I said angrily.

"What was it, Jennie?" Dad looked at me confused on what I acted.

Shit!! Did I said it out loud??!! Oh fuck self! Ughhh

"Uh- I-Uhmm, N-nothing." I uttered.

Everyone's eyes is on Lisa's waiting for her to answer. She wiped her mouth before standing up.

She looked at me. I got confused on what she acted. That was rude.

"We're sorry about her attitude, she really doesn't socialize that much." Mrs. Manoban said sorry on her behalf.

"What are still doing here, Jennie? Aren't you going to follow her?" Mom said.

"oohh Yeah.... Excuse me." I said then went away.

Where did that Manoban go?

I keep walking until I heard noises, I followed it. I saw our two maids looking at the pavillion.

"OHH MY GOSH, MELLY!! SHE IS SO HANDSOME!!" one maid said while slapping the shoulder of the other one.

"Will you stop that, Mae?!" That Melly said.
"But you're right, she's handsome. I want to be her girl!" she added.

"Hmmmphh!!! I saw her first!!" that Mae said angry on what her friend said.

"I don't care!"

Tsk.. Flirts