Prologue

Lalisa Manoban is the newest CEO of the Manoban Corporation. The Largest Company in the whole Asia, with different kinds of business. Before she had taken over there business her father, Marco Manoban, arrange her for marriage.

Knowing. her father, he is the kind of man that when he wants something, he gets; what he commands, must be follow; no one can ever change his decision, even her mom. His serious in every decision he makes. But this time she strong disagree with a reason that someone already captured her heart. Unfortunately, her father didn't buy it. His desicion is final.

Her father even threatened her that she will be disown if she didn't marry the woman he has chosen and will take back the company from her hands. What change her mind more to follow her father is that he had a freaking heart attack. To be forgiven, she decided to marry the woman. Only God knows how much she love her parents so much.

Little did she know that the woman she will marry is someone owning a pair of feline-brown eyes, a wavy-long brown hair, small pointed nose, and sexy lips. The one who captured her heart at first meeting, the one who can make her heart beat erractically just by her presence, the one who made her fall fast and hard, the one who gives her a fucking boner every time she's near.

The one and only JENNIE KIM.