Chapter 3

AFTER Lisa spends her time alone with the picture of her so-called 'fiancee' (staring at the photo while smiling like a total psyco) she then decided to go home and take a rest. She's hella tired.

She went to her car and dialed Cloud's number (her butler).

After two rings he answered.

"What can I do for you, young master?" Cloud politely asked.

"I want you to give me the information about this woman called Jennie Kim, of Kim's hospital." she commanded.

"Oh is it your fiancee, young master?."
He asked again.

"Yes, I want it by tomorrow or earlier."

"Understand, Young master?"

She hang up and accelerated the speed of her car towards her house.

Only the sounds of the trees dancing with the wind and the birds singing is heard as Lisa makes her way to her house. Her house is located somewhere near the forest which is actually quite far away from the city.

Lisa lives alone, she left there mansion and built a house here after she graduated high school. She really loves quiet places it gives her time to think and makes her relax from tiredness or stress. But, there is something inside her that doesn't want to be alone in this house anymore. It gives her a weird feeling which she doesn't even know. She just shrugge it off. Thinking that it'll be gone soon.

When she entered her house she dashed towards her room. Feeling of her eyes getting heavy and body feeling numb she flop herself on her bed facing the ceiling. She sighed in relief as her body touches the mattress.

The Thai look at the ceiling for a while as she remember her talk with her father.

She is now getting married... Fuck..

Don't get her wrong, it's not like she doesn't want to get married, it's just that she hasn't found 'the one' yet. But not until this woman Jennie Kim came to her life. Eventhough, they only met once, she somehow felt attach to her. It's like there is something about Jennie that pulls her closer to the brunette. Those beautiful and hynotizing feline eyes, small pointed nose, natural pinkish mandu cheeks, and those sexy lips of hers. Lisa suddenly felt the urge to kiss those.

Damn! Since when did she get perverted!!

Well one thing is for sure, once Jennie is hers now.

(A/N Claiming her already huh, Manoban)

The only woman who caught her eyes and managed to awaken her sleeping heart.

Lisa smirked evily. "You are only mine, my love. Mine alone. If someone even attempts to take you away from me. I'll murder that person without second thoughts."

Lisa then drifted off to sleep.

(A/N:  So possesive. I love that.)

JENNIE is inside her office, her hands running through her hair because of frustration and stress. Well, who wouldn't be, right? Kim Hospitals are fucking facing bancrupcy for goodness sake! Day by day, it keeps on falling. Investor pulling out their investment everyday. Lack of new equipments for the hospital, not enough money to buy it. Because of that patients are transferring to another hospitals for better treatment, which is very bad. Kim Hospitals is one of the most trusted hospitals but now sad to say it isn't. What is more frustrating is her doctors were seduce( they were told to leave) by the one and only Nancy McDonie.

Jennie really, badly hates this woman. If she could only kill her, she would have done that a long time ago.

The feline woman closed her eyes and leaned her back on the swivel chair. She's thinking of a solution that will save the company from falling.

Few moments later her phone rings. It was her mom so she answered it.

"Yes, mom?" The brunette asked. Tiredness is visible in her voice.

"Dear, can you come home early today? Your dad and I have something something important to discuss with you." the old woman on the other line said.

"Huh? Why?" Jennie asked confusely.

"Just come home early." the old woman ended the call without waiting for reply.

Jennie sighed heavily. She continued her work. Time flies fast which she was thankful. She wanted to rest already, it's been a long day.

She prepares herself to leave.

"Chen, I'm going off early today. You should too." Jennie said.

"I still habe something to do, ma'am. I'll go after I finish this." He smiled at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then. Take care." She bid her goodbye.

He just smiled at her.

Jennie is very thankful to have Chen by her side. He is a vert hardworking man, and very trustworthy. He isn't like the other doctor who can easily be seduce by that bitch. He's loyal to her. That made her glad.

She reach her home. She saw her parents on the living room. Her mom sitting beside her dad who is busy reading a newspaper.

"I'm home." she said as she make her way to them. She kissed there cheeks then sat on the couch across them.

"How was work, honey?" the old woman asked worriedly.

"Not so good, mom." Jennie said honestly with a small smile on her lips.

"Aisshhh you silly child. Don't stress yourself too much, okay? That company will be fine soon, hmp?" her mom comfortingly said.

"I hope so too, mom." she smiled weakly.

"So... What is it that you want to discuss with me??" Jennie asked.

"Well... Ummm" the old lady said nervously.

Mr. Kim close the newspaper his reading then he face his daughter.

"You're engage, Jennie. You are getting married." Mr. Kim said seriously making her speechless.

What?? She? Engage? Getting married?

"What?!!! Dad, do you know what you're saying?!" the brunette said angrily. Seriously, there is still a problem in the company yet he's adding some more?

"Calm down, Jennie. Let your father explain first." her mom said calming her down. Slowly, Jennie is calming down, slowly.

Then her father sigh heavily and continued to speak.

"I'm sorry, baby. But there nothing we can do about it. Marriage is the only way to save the company. You know how hard your grandfather and I worked just to build it. We cannot just stand here and watch it fall." Mr. Kim said while hugging her daughter.

"You know I don't like you being force to do something. Especially if that something will make you unhappy. But this time it's different, I have to, it's a must. I'm very sorry dear, baby, Jennie." he added then he kiss her temple.

Yes she knows they worked hard for it but marriage is just too much.

"Dad, is this the only way?" she gripped on his long sleeves tightly.

"I'm sorry."

Well she has to do it. It's for the company. And if this is the only way to save it, she will do it.

She pulled out the hug then nodded.

"I will... I will get married." she stuttered.

Mr. Kim kissed again her forhead. "Thank you, baby." he sincerly said.

She doesn't have any other choice but to do it. It's for the sake of the company. She just have to think that this is purely business, no strings attach.

"Go upstairs now, baby. Rest." Her mother said.

Jennie bid her goodnight then proceeded to her room. She took a shower then lay on her bed.

The worse is yet to come. She thought before drifting of to her dreamland.

A/N: I'm taking my time aren't I... I'm sorry it's my first time. Bear with me.
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY