Chapter 4

A/N This is the chapter that we all've been waiting for. I'm excited for their meeting. Gays, don't be so advance mag-isip. It's their meeting okay? Hahaha hope you like it.

Lisa woke up by the sound of her phone ringing. She groan as she reach for it at the bedside table. Not bothering herself looking at the caller, she answered it.

"Yes?" Lisa ask in a husky voice still eyes closed.

"Oh, were you resting, baby?" it was her mom on the other line asking her sweetly.

"I just woke up. What is it, mom?"

"Tomorrow, I want you to go to the Kims and talk about the wedding. Also to meet you soon-to-be wife. You two should settle things out, you know." The woman on the other line said. Lisa finally open her eyes.

"What about you guys? Aren't you two going there?" she confusely asked.

"Of course we'll go there. You should go first. Your father still have a important meeting so we'll be a lil' late."

"Is that all?"

"Yes. Be there at around 9. That's all. Continue resting, baby. I love you so much."
Her mom sweetly said.

She just hummed in response before ending the call.

The tall woman went out of her bed, yawning. She looked at her wall clock. It's already 7:00 p.m. She slept the whole day. She Must have been really tired.

The latter went downstairs to cook for her dinner. While heading there, her phone vibrates indicating that she has recieve a new message.

It's Cloud.

"Young master, I have sent the information about Ms. Kim in your email. She's really beautiful. Young master will fall for her for sure. "

She chuckle at his comment. Of course she's beautiful, she's my wife duhh. I already fell for her though.

After eating her dinner, she went to her study room to check the email.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim 28 years old. Born on January 16, 1996. Lives in Auckland, New Zealand. The only daughter of Elizabeth Park and Gong Yo Kim, retired CEO of Kim Hospitals.

Since young Jennie is home schooled during her high school days she is starting to handle their family business. When she reach her legal age she enrolled at University of New Zealand and took the course medicine. At the age of 27, she graduated earning her Doctoral Decree. Currently  she's handling their family business.

She must be very smart to get a doctorals decree at a young age. Lisa thought smiling.  Not bad for, my wife.

The tall woman didn't continued to read the information because she thought that it'll be better to know her personally, they are getting married anyway.

Lisa closed her laptop then went to the veranda. Cold breeze of the night meets her skin, she inhaled the fresh air it gives. She look up to the sky appreciating it's beauty.

Lisa enjoys watching these kinds of scenery like sunrise, Sunset, city lights etc. Everytime she looks at this views, it's like some part of her is missing. It feels weird, it feels lonely.

She sighed heavily. "Who are you, Jennie Kim? What did you do to me?"

Lisa's thoughts was cut by the sound of her phone ringing. She smile as she answered the phone.

"Yah Manoban, why didn't you tell us your here?!!!" it's Jisoo.

Lisa chuckle. "Sorry, I forgot."