Teaser

INT. WAREHOUSE HALLWAY - DAY.

JAKE and TERRY stand amongst a group of SWAT OFFICERS, ready to bust through a door.

JAKE: This is going to be awesome. The IT guys tracked these dealers and their names are amazing: Slaughtergore, Murder Machine, the Eviscerator and KILLDOZER!

Jake looks to Terry, who looks back at him unimpressed.

JAKE: Come on! Killdozer!

TERRY: Is this what it's always like for Boyle?

JAKE: Yup. Oh man, When I arrest Killdozer I'm gonna say something epic, like "Criminals may do the dozing, but the police will do the awakening."

(then)

JAKE: I'm still working on it.

TERRY: You ready?

JAKE: Go team sexy geniuses!

TERRY: Terry doesn't like that name.

JAKE: Too late! Go! Go! Go!

The SWAT team KICKS in the door, followed by Terry and Jake. They all YELL for the suspects to get down.

INT. WAREHOUSE - CONT'D.

Terry and Jake run to the front of the group, weapons drawn. Jake is immediately distraught. Terry grins.

JAKE: Oh come on!

In front of them FOUR NERDY GUYS sit at a table in cheap medieval costumes. The table is littered with character sheets, dice, and small fantasy models.

TERRY: Which one of you is Killdozer?

A DUNGEON MASTER steps into view, dressed exactly like an overweight version of Legolas from Lord of the Rings.

DUNGEON MASTER: That would be me.

Jake sulks.

JAKE: Really? You kill and doze? Ugh, I thought this was gonna be epic.

TERRY: They're creating their own fantasy world of imagination. It is epic!

JAKE: Not as epic as a gang of Russians, or neo-nazis, or a group of German thieves posing as terrorists so they can rob Nakatomi plaza -

(suddenly joyful)

JAKE: I found meth!

Jake holds up the meth. Terry steps forward aggressively.

TERRY: You're all under arrest.

Jake slaps cuffs on the Dungeon Master.

JAKE: Maybe you'll doze through... I don't even need to say it. I'm just so happy!

Theme Music Plays.