Sweetheart : 2

Dedicated to AminahKhan,sindhujaamps,PearlOfPacific,Kiddo_Star,Angel_arshi23,finnie05,

GhadaAli5,Abhiasr,lovelyarshi,UmaSharma, kousygnanam,Aathy143, asrmaharaj,

and to all my lovely readers and friends......

~ Sweetheart ~ 2

There was a pregnant silence in the living room of Gomti sadan.. Shashi, along with Garima, Madhumati and Aryamman were curiously observing the person whom her daughter brought home few moments back. But the stranger in question is oblivious to everything. He is happily munching some puri and sabji, which Garima give him after listening that he is very hungry.

Shashi signalled everyone to vacate the room except Aryamman. He was there to watch over the stranger. And others including Khushi too enter in one of their room for some serious discussion.

Shashi just asked one question, " Explain Khushi." Khushi seriously has no valid reason to say why she had brought this stranger to their home. She herself was thinking about this only..

"If you felt pity bitiya, then why you did not inform the local police ? It's nearby.. Now, we have to keep a stranger in our house, who knows what will happen?" Garima could not hide her anxiety.

" This is too much Khushi..You and your craziness are going to destroy your life. Next Sunday, the Raizada family along with "Chotey' is coming over here for finalizing the marriage proposal. Instead of thinking about it and preparing for the day, you are wasting your time with some random stranger." Madhumati's words directly hit Khushi on wrong nerve,

" Please buaji, don't talk about that. I have told every one of you that, I am not going to marry some Chotey.... Look Babuji, I was really confuse what to do with the man, the way he was following me and wondering I just thought about his safety and just.." Khushi trailed off without uttering further.. Because she knew there is nothing to justify her act. She did not dare to say that she was mesmerized by looking at the brown orbs or the breathtaking smile or was forgot to breath when she heard the word 'sweetheart' from the manly voice of the stranger.