Sweetheart : 7

Dedicated to maanmeet1, BSRaizada, VeenuDhawan, psuhuna, Ananya_malik, 

and to all my readers and friends....

~ Sweetheart ~ 7

" You are right Khushi

" You are right Khushi. No sane girl will spend her life with me but you, because you are equally crazy like me. and my dear, you are right saying I am obsessed but not with myself. I am obsessed, possessed and madly in love with You...I love you sweetheart..."

The moment the last line slipped from Arnav's mouth Khushi froze in her place. She felt her breath almost left her body.

"No this can not happen, this can not be true." Khushi chanted herself like a mantra. This can not be true.

" Look at me Khushi, your stranger is here. Sweetheart, I am here." With that a manly hand touched Khushi's shoulder and in a daze Khushi turns towards the man infront of her. Her eyes turn teary looking at the handsome face of her stranger who is smiling towards her with so much adoration in his eyes that she felt to throw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

 Her eyes turn teary looking at the handsome face of her stranger who is smiling towards her with so much adoration in his eyes that she felt to throw her arms around him and hugged him tightly

He is here, her stranger is here. Her sweetheart is just infront of her. Khushi felt as if her spirit is getting back, she felt her heart will explode in happiness in anytime. Khushi was in a trance looking at the man of her dream. Slowly Khushi lift her arm and ever so tenderly touched Arnav's one cheek and caresses it.

" Are you for real? Did you come back for me? You really did not leave me?" Khushi asked with so much vulnerability that Arnav felt his eyes pricked.

Nodding his head Arnav slowly wiped away the lone tear which was trickling down From Khushi's eyes. She was too engrossed in looking at Arnav and caressing his face that she was totally oblivious about what is happening around her and with her.