Sweetheart ~13 ( Last Part) ~

Dedicated to All my dear readers, followers and friends....

~ Sweetheart ~ 13 ( Last Part)

" My love.. Tell me what is bothering you.. What is actually going in your head.. and mind you I will not leave this room until I get my answer. So, sweetheart, just say it." Arnav's voice was firm yet soothing, he is not commanding but it's also shown he is determined to get through Khushi.

Khushi looked at the brown pair of orbs which are depicting love, care, affection, concern and a certain kind of possessiveness. And her decision was made.

" Arnav I am very much conflicted and confused...I.. I just .." Khushi said finally gaining Arnav's attention.

"Confused regarding what Khushi?" Arnav asked did not getting Khushi's point.

" Arnav I am a very simple, traditional girl.. I born and brought up in a middle class family of India. Though My father always supported my every whims and fulfilled my every dream until meeting and falling for Sweetheart... When you came and convinced my family for the drama and later on, I know my family has accepted you as my groom.. And after today's morning incident they want us to get married just like your family. I thought about the whole day about those moments, It was awkward but look here I am... again forgetting everything what my parents taught just drawn into you... My tradition and upbringing says I should follow the rules and keep a distance with you until marriage, but here I am... in the middle of the night in my bedroom , kissing you forgetting the morning incident and not at all shameful about my actions... I... I... don't know what is happening with me.. whenever I think about you and when I am with you, I just transferred to a different person, who is totally a rebel, against my years of learned tradition... Arnav, I am scared.. I am scared about the intensity of my own feelings.. I.. I..." unable to express more Khushi just closed her eyes, her lips were trembling , she was overwhelmed with her own emotions...

Arnav was a silent spectator in this while. Shaking his head finally he pulled Khushi's chin up and softly said, " Khushi.. Khushi sweetheart, open your eyes please...look at me.."

Finally Khushi opened her eyes which were already became moisten.. Arnav whispered , " There is nothing wrong in whatever you are feeling presently.. We both love each other and it's natural that we DESIRE each other.. there is nothing to be ashamed..."

Khushi was surprised that how Arnav exactly read her thought and how easily he erase her dilemma..

" Khushi, listen to me clear and loud.. I have a totally different opinion about marriage and loving your partner...It's not because I have spend my majority of life time in abroad but my changed view regarding marriage is because of My parent's relationship... you probably don't know Khushi that my mother had committed suicide after knowing that my father had an affair behind her back.. My father too committed suicide after immense guilt on the same night..." Arnav said with a sad smile playing in his lips and Khushi gasp a little.