Sweetheart : 12

Dedicated to all my readers, friends and followers....

~ Sweetheart ~ 12

Khushi Gupta cupped the handsome face of Arnav Singh Raizada and just kissed him with all the love she was feeling at that moment.

A passionate yet tender, burning yet soothing kiss which soon drawn the two love birds into their own world forgetting their surroundings...

Once again....

They broke apart due to lack of oxygen. Khushi was trembling with the intensity of the kiss. Slowly her eyes met with Arnav's and she literally shivered in her place sensing the darkness and intensity of Arnav's brown orbs..

" What.. What are you looking for?" Khushi asked unable to break the eye lock.

" You really want to know the answer?" Arnav said while with his thumb slowly but steadily he touched Khushi's lips and caresses it oh so carefully.

" Y..yes.." Khushi's response comes out as a slow whisper while she felt her throat becomes dry.

" I am looking for the treasure which you have sealed deep within your soul, I am trying to kiss YOUR SOUL..." Arnav whispered while he bites Khushi's lower lips earning a moan. And Khushi felt Arnav teeth graze her some more. Her inside shiver .. Khushi wanted to escape yet she holds Arnav's T shirt lapel tightly and yank him closer. They just deepen the kiss the moment Arnav entered in her mouth earning a sinful moan from her. Arnav's hand was slowly caressing her waist and back taking his own sweet time. Feeling breathless they break the kiss and looked each other with hooded eyes.

Arnav felt a jolt of pride watching the mix of lust and excitement in the hazel orbs of his lady love. So, he is not the one who is in misery. Khushi too is suffering the same way just like him.

" Ar..Arnav..." Khushi felt her inside churn as she uttered her beloved name as the same time she earned a groan from Arnav's mouth. Covering the distance Arnav yanked her closer almost plastered Khushi with him. Slowly Arnav touched his lips against her cheeks, brushing it lightly sending a jolt of shivers through her nerves, her whole body was already trembling with the new found emotions and unbound desire which this man successfully able to bring with his simple touch.

" Khushi, tell me to stop" Arnav groaned in her ear helplessly, his own desire is throbbing painfully while he is holding up himself just for Khushi's sake where he wants to make sweet love to her the whole night.

But Khushi's trembling petite body or her shivering lips are not helping instead she is drowning herself and him in the forbidden territory. " Khushi, please, tell me to stop NOW.." Arnav groaned once again while he brushed his mouth against the crook of her neck but Khushi still said nothing instead plastered herself more towards her man.