Sweetheart : 4

Dedicated to psuhuna, user96640047,maanmeet1,doll999,

and to all my readers and friends

~ Sweetheart ~ 4

The next day come too soon for Khushi

The next day come too soon for Khushi. Last night after being rude with the stranger and avoiding him for whole day, finally when Khushi went to get some sleep, it was a pure torture. She did not get an ounce of sleep, whenever she closed her eyes, the down casted face of the stranger just flashed in front of her eyes. Finally after lots of hurdle Khushi decided to confront the stranger regarding his past. She wanted to find out if he really forgot his past or acting out.

Next day morning Khushi was surprised to see the absence of the stranger in the breakfast table. She thought maybe he is doing some crazy thing in the neighbourhood, so she just ignored it. But half an hour later when Khushi was all ready to go to the school, she found out that the stranger is still missing. Now that was so unusual. For the last 5 days, the stranger was almost sticking with her and tailing behind her, now he just totally vanished? Like seriously?

Suddenly Khushi felt very worried, what if something happened to him? What if the stranger got involved in any accidents ? And worst what if the stranger remembered his past and left from here? What if she never can find out and see the stranger again?

A gut wrenching pain consumed Khushi and she felt tremble in her place. The thought of not able to see the stranger again make Khushi restless to no extend.

" Babuji, did you see the stranger? Where is he?" Khushi asked Shashi unable to control her anxiety.

" Yes, I saw him in early morning. He went for jogging as he goes everyday. Why bitiya?" Shashi asked not getting why Khushi is asking for him.

" Nothing.. It's just that does not you think it's too late? I mean he usually come back from jogging before breakfast?" Khushi just replied casually trying to show that she is not affected where as the truth is altogether a different fact is.

" Sankadevi, you forgot? Today you are going your school early for the examination purpose? The stranger is not late but you are early today." Buaji declared in her loud voice from the kitchen.

"That's right...so right.." Khushi thought herself while scolding her stupidity.

Finally waving goodbye Khushi started for her school. From her house till the bus stop Khushi's eyes searched for one glimpse of the stranger, "Her stranger", but luck was not in her favour.

" Hei, DM, why I am feeling so restless ? Why I am feeling the unknown restlessness towards the stranger? Please DM, keep him safe." Khushi chanter this lines like a mantra. Looking at her,unable to control the curiosity, Aryamaan, who was accompanying Khushi to the bus stop asked, " Didi, Kuch Kuch ho raha hai kaya? ( didi, is something happening?) "