Sweetheart : 6

Dedicated to maanmeet1, kiddo_star, Ananya_malik, PearlOfPacific, Asnasahibu,

Dipanwita86, VeenuDhawan, anjali-anjali, RatselRiya, Sherribli, geetarshi, Barun_ki_deewani,

EkaV01, sriharika43, VARSHA5310, Aafan1, atom_brown_eyes, user14608721, psuhuna, _Ahankara_,

and to all my lovely readers, followers and friends..

~ Sweetheart ~ 6

"Khushi...look who is here.." Garima's voice broke Khushi's trance. Looking in front of her, Khushi's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

" Jiji...Jijiiiiiii.... oh my God.. You are here? When did you come?" Khushi run towards Payal who were sitting in the couch of living room beside their babuji and was talking something very serious.

" Jiji..." Khushi hugged Payal tightly and before Payal could say something Khushi bombarded with her questions " When did you came? Why did not anyone inform me? Did you came alone ? Where is jijaji? How many days you will stay?"

" Dheere...Dheere..Sankadevi..First leave Payal bitiya and then ask your questions. You will chock her, Nandkishore." Buaji said in her usual loud voice.

" Khushi.. First tell me how you are feeling now? I really got so worried hearing about your illness. Arya told me that you drenched yourself yesterday in rain..When will you grow up ?" Payal asked while caressing Khushi's hair but Khushi's mind went blank. The sudden happiness which she felt after seeing Payal, all just disappeared listening Payal's question. The ache returned back with full force. HER STRANGER....HER SWEETHEART...MISSING...SHE WILL NEVER GET TO SEE HER SWEETHEART...

And this thought was enough to kill the little joy of Khushi.. her smile vanished immediately and the gloomyness return back to her beautiful face.