Honey

Ask: Please please please can you write a oneshot of arthur and rich!reader meeting through a mutual friend and she absolutely spoils him with money and gifts and food and anything he'd ever need? With kind of a kinky undertone? Like he's her sugar baby even though he's like way older than her. She just absolutely takes care of him in every way, just wants to tie him up and make him cum and then take him out for a fancy dinner and buy him pretty things ok thank u for reading this mess

Warnings: Cursing, smut, implied mommy kink.

Pairing: Arthur Fleck x Reader

A/N: So.. I went a little overboard with this. I didn't even realize how long it was until I finished. Your request just gave me so much muse! I loved writing this so much. I'm going to put a border on this one, because of how long it is. Don't want to take up your entire dash!

***

He was too well dressed.

Arthur knew it as soon as his friend arrived, well, could he really call him a friend? He was more of a coworker, they'd only talked once before he invited Arthur to... whatever this was. Why was he invited? It surely wasn't just to hang out. No one found Arthur interesting enough to invite out, they never had.

Wilfredo walked down the hall wearing a simple pair of blue jeans and a black hoodie, drawing attention to Arthur's own outfit. A pair of black dress pants and a button-up white shirt, tucked in, of course. He looked down awkwardly and pulled a cigarette from his pants pocket to try and ease his freshly agitated nerves.

"Looking sharp, my man." Wilfredo smiled when he reached him, clapping him on the shoulder with a friendly squeeze. Arthur tried not to slink away from his touch and lit his cigarette. "How long you been here? You knocked yet?"

Arthur shook his head and took a long pull. "Five minutes." He lied, blowing out the smoke away from his face. He'd been there at least twenty minutes, standing in front of the unfamiliar apartment door and staring at the chipped paint. Inside he could hear a few people talking but it was too muffled to make out.

"You could have gone in man, I told them you'd be with me." As he knocked on the door Arthur continued pondering why the fuck he was there, he wasn't fooling anyone, not even himself. He'd much rather be at home watching T.V with his mother.

"Hey, why did you invite me?" Arthur spoke flatly, taking his cigarette up to his lips. He narrowed his eyes while he took a drag, not wanting the smoke to get into his eyes.

"I can tell you been stressed lately, Art. I know it's not easy trying to make a living doing what we do, every once in awhile it's good to hang out and have a few beers." It seemed genuine enough, Arthur was almost touched, he couldn't remember the last real friend he'd actually had. A true friend, not someone who claimed to be his friend to get what they wanted.

"One second!" Someone inside shouted.

Arthur put his cigarette out, sticking the half-smoked length back into his pack. So, have a few beers? Sure, he could do that. A drink or two and then he could go home.

The door opened and Wilfredo was quickly wrapped in the embrace of a freakishly tall man. Arthur furrowed his brows and looked up at him, trying to guess how tall he was. At least seven feet.

"It's been too long brother, come inside."

The room smelled like cigarettes, alcohol, and jasmine. Arthur cleared his throat as he walked in, trying to make out the faces in the darkness. A T.V sat in the corner of the room, playing some new horror movie everyone had been raging about. His eyes adjusted and he saw a woman on the couch nursing a beer, she was watching the movie so intently she didn't even notice someone new had arrived.