Sleepy and Sweet

Ask: Hi, I absolutely love your stories! And I love to think about Arthur Fleck being a virgin❤May I request a story about the first time having sex with Arthur, being his first time, but the reader's very experienced. And like he asking if she has done this before, she says yes and asks the same to him, to what he says no, she kinda guides him at first because of his nervousness, but then he looses control & it turns cute , hot but goofy . Sorry i talk a lot😂i have this idea in ny head , help!

Warnings: Cursing, smut.

Pairing: Arthur Fleck x Reader

A/N: Thanks for requesting something so cute and sensual! Hope you enjoy!

***

You practically slammed Arthur against the elevator walls, ignoring the fact the doors hadn't even closed yet. You couldn't care any less. If someone saw, let them watch.

"(Y/N)," His voice trembled as you continued your attack from earlier, kissing his neck and palming him through his jeans. You couldn't help it, he'd been so sweet to you today, all you wanted was to show him how much you appreciated it. "Christ..." He forgot what he wanted to say and he shut up for the meantime, letting you touch him.

It had been a long, long time without sex for you. You'd been fine with it at first, but then you met Arthur. You'd never wanted to have sex with someone so badly before, was it partly because he hadn't tried to initiate anything? Yes.

When you were finally in your apartment he tried to think of a way to tell you, his mind fighting against him as you led him to your bedroom. Would you think less of him? Laugh in his face and kick him out?

"Have you done this before?" He blurted out when your hands slipped into his pants.

Had he truly just asked that? You pushed yourself up on your knees in your bed, still sat between Arthurs spread legs. "Yes." You answered honestly, hoping he wouldn't think less of you and want to leave. You set your hand on his knee, giving him a questioning squeeze. "Are you alright, sweetie?"

He forced his eyes up to yours, struggling to look at you. He wanted nothing more than to please you, obviously, but he had no idea how. Sure, he'd read his fair share of porn magazines but that wasn't real. He had no real experience.

"Have you ever..." Your words trailed off when he gave you a small shake of the head. Your heart skipped a beat. It was probably awful to think it was adorable, but come on, was it not? "Is that why you're so tense?"

He looked incredibly uncomfortable, his face twisted into a grimace, looking anywhere but you.

It looks like you'd have to take the lead. You slowly ran your hand up his leg, finding he was still hard. "You don't need to be nervous around me, Arthur, I can teach you." You leaned over him and kissed his chin before nuzzling your face into his neck. He smelled so sweet, he'd showered right before your date that day and his hair still smelled of conditioner.

Arthur wrapped his arms around your waist after you sat down in his lap. "Okay."

You smiled into his skin, sitting upright so you could look at his pretty face. "Okay?"

Your smile was contagious, he nodded in affirmation and smiled back to you, allowing you to show him the ropes. You settled on making out for a bit first, grinding into each other through your clothes.

"Put your fingers inside me." You whispered, pulling back from his lips. Once your shorts and panties were off you climbed back in his lap. "These two." You singled out his middle and ring fingers on his right hand.

He did as you said, although hesitant, sliding his hand between the two of you. His fingertips barely grazed your thighs, almost like he was teasing you. But he was far too overwhelmed to even think about teasing you right now.

"Come on, touch me."

Arthur looked back up to you and tentatively slipped his fingers between your folds, taken aback for a moment at how warm, wet, and soft you felt. Those two fingers pushed inside you and his cock twitched at the feeling of you wrapped around his fingers. He moved them around a bit, searching your face to see what pleased you most. He settled on curling them, having to adjust himself when you started letting out sinful moans."Can I taste you?"

That surprised you. "Yeah, of course you can."

You climbed off him and laid on your back in your bed, taking a moment to breathe as he took off his pants, not even bothering with his shirt. He settled between your thighs and buried his face between your legs, licking up the aftermath of what his fingers did to you.

"Oh, you're good at that." You closed your eyes and ran your fingers through his hair, laying your head back on your pillow. "You're so good."

His tongue circled your clit a few times before dipping inside you, exploring as far as he could reach. You tasted so good. His cock ached painfully but pleasing you was first and foremost on his mind.

"Mmm, just like that baby." You moaned, rolling your hips against his face.

Until you started making those noises. Then he couldn't hold back.

Something snapped in Arthur and he jumped up, hand wrapping around your throat. "You make such pretty noises." He whispered and with his other hand he guided himself to your pussy.

"Fuck, baby." You hissed, grinding down against the tip of his cock. "Fuck me, please, I need it hard."

Arthur hummed and slowly, so fucking slowly, pushed himself inside you. Once his head popped in you both moaned. He shuddered, wondering how you stayed so tight. He wouldn't last long, he knew it, but he'd make sure his first time was good for the both of you.

He didn't start off slow. Once he was inside you he fucked you hard and fast, one hand on your neck and the other on your waist. It felt so good to finally have him inside you, you'd been thinking about how he would feel for so long and it was finally happening.

How did he fuck so good? Wasn't he a virgin? You arched your back, tilting your head back so he could hold your neck better. He took advantage of it and tightened his fingers around your throat, pounding harder into your pussy until he felt his very quick orgasm building.

"Fuck," He choked, trying to keep his pace, but it was far too hard when he felt you clench around him. "(Y/N), I-"

"Come for me." You wrapped your legs around his waist, locking your ankles and pulling him further inside you. "Arthur, don't hold back."

He leaned down and kissed you, moving his hands to cup your face, and finally came.

You purposefully clenched around him while he moaned into your mouth. His hot cum filled you so well, he came so fucking hard he got cramps in his calves.

"(Y/N)," He went limp in your arms and laid on top of you, resting his head in the crook of your neck.

After he recovered he slipped out of you, his cum leaking out the second he left you, spilling onto your comforter. "Did you..." He asked awkwardly.

"We have all night for you to make me come." You kissed the side of his head and wrapped an arm around him, petting his hair while he nuzzled his face in your neck. God, could he get any cuter? "You really went at it, didn't you?"

Arthur chuckled and nodded. His hair tickled your chin. "I couldn't help it. You felt so fucking good."

You smiled and hummed, kissing the top of his head again. "Well, whenever you're ready we can go again."

"Is it too early to say I love you?" He murmured.

You furrowed your brows and looked down at him, seeing his eyes had closed. Fuck, he was so cute! He had came so hard he was falling asleep on you. "No, it's not." Brushing your fingers through his hair, you smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."