Fuck The Rich

Summary: You'd seen him on the Murray Franklin show and felt instantly drawn to the man, so you go to the riots in support. You didn't plan on helping him escape, but you did and brought him to your apartment. What do you expect to happen when you're alone with a murderous man?

Warnings: Cursing, violence, extremely rough sex, bondage, crying, slapping, gagging, spit play, bloodplay, hints of dubcon but it's entirely consensual.

Pairing: Joker x Reader

A/N: This is possibly the filthiest smut I've ever written and I'm not even ashamed. I hope you all enjoy reading it as I did writing it!

***

How did you end up here, letting him in your apartment? What were you thinking? How did letting Joker take refuge from the police in your apartment seem like a good idea?

It all happened so fast, you were at the riots and saw him standing there like a god, blood on his face, his own mixed with the splatters of Murray Franklin. You thought fast and took him with you, sneaking through the crowd as police surrounded the street. How you managed to get him here without anyone seeing was a miracle in itself.

"Now what?" You whispered, mostly to yourself. He walked into your living room, taking in the sight of it, shaking his head. It was perfect, too perfect, you prided yourself on your organization and cleanliness.

"You're one of them, aren't you?" He asked, turning to face you. You still stood in front of the door.

"One of them?"

He stalked towards you like a jaguar cornering its prey. "All these pretty expensive things. Your jewelry." When he stood in front of you he grabbed your necklace and pulled you towards him. "You're one of them."

Sure, you had a few expensive things and lived in a nice apartment. But one of the rich? No, you went to the riots yourself for crying out loud, you shared his ideas.

"You know what I want to do to people like you?" He breathed, looking down at you. His green eyes saw straight into your soul, breaking down every wall you'd tried to put up. "To pretty rich girls who've never known what fear is?"

What was he going to do to you? You were scared, as you should be, you were downright terrified. But at the same time, he was looking at you with a predatory gaze that filled you with a very familiar need.

"No." You looked up at him and tried your best to seem unwavered, but you knew he saw right through it.

His hand shot behind your head and grabbed a fistful of your hair, yanking your head back to bare your neck to him. You cried out and grabbed at his hand, stumbling backward, but he just leaned down to graze his teeth against your throat. "I'm going to show you."

In one swift moment, he shoved you to your knees by your hair, unbuttoning his red suit pants. His zipper went down and his cock came out, hard, red and demanding attention. Oh god. Your mouth watered when you saw it and you looked up to his face.

"Open your mouth." His voice was so calm and he seemed so nonchalant about it all, as if he did this for a living. When you didn't do as he told you he slapped your face, not too hard but enough to hurt.

"Oh, fuck." You gasped and your body swayed from the force of it before steadying. "Please, I,"

He slapped you again and you cried out, opening your mouth for him as a sob shook through your form. You wanted it, you wanted it so fucking bad, so bad you wept.

"Good girl." He muttered and directed the tip of his cock to your lips, rubbing it against them before dipping it in your mouth. He fucked your mouth slowly at first, using his grip on your hair to bob your head on him.