akorin // anxiety

"i can't believe this is the first time we will perform live!" Ako exclaimed, raising her drum sticks in the air. they were currently practicing their song BLACK SHOUT, and it was a difficult song, so they had practiced every day for months to make it perfect for their upcoming concert.

"i'm very excited..." Rinko muttered, to only where Ako could hear her. but it was the opposite of that, in fact. Rinko was nervous, and she was trembling at the thought of going on stage with all the blinding lights, the gazes tearing through you, and especially the fear of failure. Rinko always reassured herself that even in her band they thought like that,
but they didn't even show any fear when going on stage.

Rinko felt scared at the thought of confessing her stage fright, thou she always wanted to. but in the back of her mind, she feared they would scoff at her and just say, "you're really telling us now? why are you even in our band then?"

she sighed to herself as Yukina said that they needed to pick up the pace before the concert, so they continued to practice.

several hours later.

Rinko was walking home with Ako, ready to play Neo Fantasy Online, when she heard light footsteps behind her. she turned around to see Ako running towards her with a smile on her face.

"i'm so excited for our first live! won't it be so fun, Rin-rin?" Ako asked with a happy-go-lucky attitude. Rinko smiled down on her and said, "i-i believe so, yes."

"but... i am scared of it," Rinko admitted, but she regretted even saying anything when she opened her mouth. it sounded so stupid to her after all, why would you even be in a band if you had stage fright?

Ako was silent for a couple of seconds, but nodded her head. "i was similar to that when we first joined the band! but i soon realized we just needed to have fun, right? the evil princess of darkness will... comfort you in the worst of days, Rin-rin!"

Rinko smiled at Ako and without thinking, kissed Ako lightly on the cheek.

"i'm thankful that you care about me, and i will try my best to... o-overcome my fear."

Ako blushed and giggled. "is this a love confession?"