𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

{•~><~•}

I run...

My legs are aching and I have no clue where I'm running to.

I just know that it's away from him...

I decide to stop and rest as my whole body is sore, and my throat feels like sandpaper.
I take another glimpse at the text that this wicked monster had sent me.

•From Leonardo•
"I know you told them, you better start running..."

My thoughts run wild again. The thought of him catching me and torturing me scares the fuck out of me.

He is a deadly killer...

He is the the wanted killer that police have been after for years.

I saw his bloody hands with my own eyes.

I saw the corpse laying lifeless and pale.

I saw him grinning wickedly.

I saw it all.

And now he knows that I told the police and he is furious.

I begin to run away again, not wanting to get caught.
I end up in a narrow dim lit alley way.

Sketchy right?

My pulse beats uncontrollably and my lungs struggle to find oxygen.

I need help right now!

My sweaty hands nervously type in the numbers of Adriana's phone number.

My thumb was a second away from pressing 'call' when a tall dark shadow appears from behind me.

Fuck

I can't see who the person is, but I feel a dangerous aura around them.

It's him.

My breathing quickens and I'm unable to move.
I feel a rough hand cover my trembling mouth.

I scream for my life, as I'm scared of what he will do, however my screams turn into muffles.

"Some black birdie told me that you snitched..." he snarled wickedly in my ears.

No... this can't be happening...

"And you know what I do to snitches..."

My heart feels like it's coming out of my chest.

I feel his other hand harshly grip around my neck.

"Look at you Amira..." He whispers in my ear as he squeezes harder on my neck.

"So vulnerable..." I feel a warm tounge licking from my jaw to my earlobe.

"So sexy..." he nibbles on my ear and his grip on my neck is causing my head to spin.

My trembling hands attempt to push his hands away from me, but he is ten times the strength I am.

"Don't scream or i'll hurt you so fucking bad that you won't ever disrespect me again." He removes his hand which was covering my mouth.

I don't scream for help... because I know what he is capable of.

His other hand still squeezes my neck and is blocking my air way.

A cold metal is placed against my cheek, and tears form in my eyes.

"L-Let go... p-please-" black dots appear in my vision and tears fall down my eyes to my cheeks.

"One cut and i'll let go..." he begs like a madman.

"W-What?!"

"You heard me, one cut and I'll let go." He says with such venom.

"N-No! Just l-let go!" My words are unable to come out properly and my eyesight is blurry.

"Alright then..." I hear an evil smirk in his voice.

He digs the knife deeper into my skin and I feel a warm liquid ooze out of my cheekbone.

"N-NO!" Tears pour out of my sore eyes and my lips turn wet and salty.

He removes his hand around my neck and turns me around to face him.

I see his dark evil eyes glare down at me whilst he licks the knife with my blood on it.

I do nothing but look at him in shock.

My body trembles and I'm out of breath from what just happened.

My life had turned so crazy because of him...

He is fucked up.

He is psychotic.

~{Coming soon }~

— — —

Hey lovelies!
I hope you enjoyed this snippet of my new story 'psychotic' !
This is not how the story starts off but it is a scene in the story and an insight of what you should expect from this novel.
When reading this please don't be a ghost reader. I would really appreciate if  you comment, vote, and add this to your reading list!

Happy reading xx