Chapter III

[•MEETING LBR•]

~Leonardo Pov~

"Mr Carson." James places a photo of the man; Mr Carson, on the table before me.

"What about him?" I question while analysing the photo of the old grey haired man.

"Dead. Tonight" James pushes the photo of the man further towards me on the table.

"What did this old rat do to be dead?"

"Carson stole a worth of about $2million from my business and docks. He is quite suspicious on you being LBR. He is a hazard to the both of us." James explained with darkness in his eyes. It was no surprise that James despised the old man in the photo.

"You know how much I enjoy killing snitches and thieves." I smirk at James and sent him an evil wink.

"Oh I know. Just make sure to wear your mask so no one knows." James hands me my infamous LBR mask; black all around with creepy red writing spelling out "LBR".

I get up from my chair and head downstairs back to the club. Moving swiftly between the sweaty bodies of people, I make sure no one suspects a thing.

I leave the club through the back and find my black mini van waiting for me. Opening the back of my van, I admire all my beautiful weapons placed neatly before my eyes.

I take out my favourite knife; an extremely sharp blade on one end and a black studded handle on the other end.

I glance over my many guns, not sure which one to take with me.

One catches my eyes. My favourite one to use to kill.

It was quite medium in size, yet it was swift and quick, getting the work done fast.

I buckle my weapons on my belt and pull my mysterious mask over my head. Closing the back of my mini van, I take out the photo of the man I need to kill.

"Mr Carson..."

The photo was taken while he was eating lunch with his son. The wrinkly old man was quite short and fragile. His white hair was combed and gelled neatly on his head and his moustache was groomed neatly.

"Let's kill this fucker..."

~Amira Pov~

I lay silently on my bed allowing my thoughts of confusion explode in my mind.

I hear the front door open, and the noise of Samantha's voice changes from 'bitch' to 'fake happy bitch'.
Of course when my father arrives home she acts all innocent and kind.

"Where's Amira? Why isn't she making dinner?" My father asks Samantha.

I wonder why...

"Once I came home she began being extremely rude to me. I don't know why she hates me! So I sent her up to her room and only made something for the two of us... a romantic date night." The seductive voice of Samantha annoys me so much. How dare she make up lies about what actually happened.

Enough is enough...

I get up from my comfy bed and head downstairs to confront the bitch and her lies. My father notices me, however Samantha does not as she has her back towards me.