Chapter two- night one

The ninja had trained all day and they were ready to go investigate the bunker in hope of finding the missing children. When they arrived though they went into an elevator where a voice started talking to them. It was very plain and boring so it was hard to pay attention to.

When the elevator stopped the ninja and the samuri walked into a big room with two control pads on either side of the room.

"Ballora had a rough day today. Let's see if she's on stage." The voice said
"This guy is really annoying." Jay said

Lloyd presses the blue button that lit up the stage.

"Wait. Where is she??" Cole asked
"Looks like ballora is a little shy. Let's temp her out with a controlled shock." The voice said
"WAIT. WE ATE GOING TO ELECTROCUTE THE KILLER ROBOT??" Jay said
"I can't watch." Pixal said as she closed her eyes and went to Zane who also closed his eyes.
"Okay. Three.... two... one." Lloyd said shakily as he pressed the red shock button.

There was an ear splitting shriek and the lighting flashed on and off. Zane and Pixal were holding eachother close. They didn't like to see other robots go through pain like this. No matter how evil they were.

When the commotion stopped the voice spoke again.

"Now. Turn on the light to see if Ballora is on stage."

Lloyd hesitantly pressed the blue button again but to everyone's surprise the animatronic was on stage with her martinets.

"Great job. Ballora is up and ready for her show. Now, turn to your right and see if Funtime Foxy is on her stage."
"Lloyd happily pressed the light button but Foxy wasn't there."
"We don't have time for hide and seek Funtime Foxy. Try to lure her out with anougher controlled shock." The voice said

"Umm... did he just say that foxy was playing hide and seek?" Jay asked
"It would appear this way." Zane said
"I'm not going to shock another one!!" Lloyd said "you do it Kai."
"No way!! You've already zapped one so if animatronics are killing whoever zaps them then it makes sense that you do it Lloyd."
"Why doesn't Jay do it? He's the master of lightning!" Cole said
"ME!? Zane should do it! He a robot to!!"
"Which is exactly why I shouldn't do it!!"
"I'll do it." Nya said
"You can't!!" Jay said
"Would you rather do it?" Cole asked
"No. Nya you do it."

Nya sighed and calmly pushed the red shocking button. They all heard the scream again and when they turned on the lights, Funtime Foxy was on the stage singing.

"Great job. Now, go through the vent in front of you to reach circus baby's auditorium." The voice said again

"I really hate this place..." Jay said as he crawled through the vent.

Around halfway through crawling through the vents a female robotic voice said something like:

"Motion sensors triggered. Circus gallery vent."

Jay stopped dead in his tracks causing Kai to bump into him. "Uhh Pix? Was that you?"
"No. It must be the motion sensor they have for the vent." She said
"Oh... okay." Jay said as he carried on crawling.

After a while the ninja and the samurai were in a big room with another control pad.

"Circus Baby had a long day. Check the lighting to see if she on stage."

Nya pressed the light button but predictably Baby wasn't there.

"This is no time for games Baby. Try a controlled shock."
"Jay. You do it this time." Kai said
"Only if you take the next one." Jay said as he pressed the button

There was a lot more lightning this time but when they turned the lights back on Baby was still not there.

"Let's try another controlled shock." The voice said
"Kai. Your turn."
"Ohh...." Kai said as he covered his eyes and pressed the button.

Nothing happened.

Kai opened his eyes and continued to press the button. Nothing.

Suddenly the ninja heard a voice behind them.

"Motion trigger. Circus gallery vent."
"That's right behind us!" Lloyd said.

They turned around but no one was there.

"I don't recognise you. You're new. It's a silly thing to want to come here. What ever would have pushed someone to do this. Maybe curiosity? Maybe ignorance."
"We are trying to find those children who went missing here!" Lloyd said
"You won't get very far. I suggest leaving before you or your friends get hurt." The sweet voice said.

There was soon a clanging noise that they heard in the vents. They all started to silently freak out. Trying to find a place to hide or to get away.

"There is a hiding space on under the desk. The man who last worked here made it, and it worked for him. I would suggest hiding there before it's to late..." the girls voice said and sure enough there was quit a big space underneath the desk, so the ninja all squeezed in staying as quiet as possible.

They heard some whispers from outside. "Under the desk...." a voice said. A minute passed then the ninja saw an eye through one of the holes in the metal that was hiding them. The metal plate then slowly started to move. The ninja tried desperately to keep it shut when eventually whoever was pulling at the plate let go and the ninja breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the scraping going back down the vent.

"It is nearly the end of the night. When your guide returns he will tell you that there has been a malfunction and your next night duty will be to go through Ballora gallery and to restart the system manually. He will tell you to move through the gallery as fast as possible. Do not listen to him. If you hear Ballora's music box you must stay still in order to not get caught." The voice said. Then there was a glitchy sound and the boring annoying voice came back.

"It appears there was a malfunction in the system and you will have to restart it manually through entering Ballora gallery. When you do this it is advised that you do this as quickly as possible as to not disturb Ballora. Since your shift is nearly up, this shall be tomorrow's task." The voice said. "We wouldn't want you to leave overwhelmed so you shall exit by leaving through the same vent you came through. Thank you for visiting and have a nice night."
"Jeez how thoughtful." Nya said sarcastically
"Let's just get outa here. I don't wana be around these animatronics linger that I have to." Kai said as Cole went into the vent

~~~Time Skip~~~

The ninja left the underground bunker and were walking back to the monastery.They were still a little jumpy after the events that just took place.

"I don't like that place..." Cole said
"Oh really?? I mistaked it for a 5-star hotel!!! Why would you like it!?? It's filled with killer robots and creepy voices!!!" Jay hissed
"I'm just not sure who's voice to trust. The guide or that strange voice that 'helped' us." Zane said
"Well what happens if we get caught?" Pixal asked

The others all looked at each other nervously.
"You die...." Jay said quietly
"Well I say we trust that girl voice." Pixal said "she was much more help than our guide ever was."
"So tomorrow, we go through Ballora gallery slowly?" Nya asked
"That would be the most logical thing to do." Zane said
"Well let's hope the next few nights aren't as scary as this one." Kai said as the others gave him a doubtful look.
"Let's just head back home. My head is killing me." Lloyd said and they went home.