Chapter 4-animatronics

Zane's POV:

I woke up not in the monastery but tied to a chair. I couldn't break through the chains. I looked around. Complete darkness everywhere.

"Hello?" I called
"Zane?" I heard. I recognised the voice instantly
"Pixal?!" I was relieved that she was alright but I wasn't sure if we would be for much longer.
"Where are we?" She asked
"I can't tell. My scanners are broken and it's pitch black everywhere."
"Mine are broken too."

We then here scratches in the darkness and noises that sounded like whispering.

I was getting freaked out now so I started freezing the chains in order to weaken them when I heard a voice very clearly in the darkness.

"I would resist the temptation to escape if I were you. It can be much more dangerous than your current situation..."
"Who's there?" Pixal asked
"Are you sure you want to know that??"
"Most definitely." I said
"Very well..." said the voice.

Suddenly all of the lights came on and me and Pixal saw we were in a box-like room with strange stains on the walls.

"Where... where are we?" I asked

A huge hunk of metal then stepped out of the darkness as we watched the white figure reveal herself. She was wearing a red plated dress with a tutu and she had a scary amount of makeup on for a robot.

"Circus Baby?" Pixal asked astonished
"Yes... I have been waiting for droids like you to arrive here for a long time... I knew you would come. They always do."
"What do you mean by that?" I asked
"We do enjoy our little party games here.... our favourite.. is called Revenge."

I was sweating now. I could feel Pixal shaking, trying not to show fear.

"How.. how do you play that?" I asked trembling
"It's simple really... at night you simply.. hack into the files of Freddy Fasbears and... find all who have been associated with our painful existence." She raised her voice at they last part "and then... you give them a job opportunity here... you can guess the rest." She said sinisterly
"Do you send them home with no physical damage and only a few mental scars?" Pixal asked hopefully

Baby slammed her fist down on the back of the chair cracking the wood slightly

"Oh.. you'd hope so wouldn't you?" She whispered evilly "but unfortunately for them... there fate has come to an end.." she said as she laughed chaotically.
"What do you want with us!?" I screamed at her.
"Nothing much... just... a small favour."
"And what would that be?" Pixal asked
"We need help with a party."
"A party?" I asked confused
"What do you mean by we?" Pixal asked
"A welcoming party.." she said quietly. Then she flipped a switch as she laughed chaotically.

We watched I awe as we saw the couloirs lights show one by one the other animatronics. And we knew we could not do this alone.